Hello Fellow Believers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Edgar82

Sep 30, 2020
Ecclesiastis 4:9-12

9 Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. 10 For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! 11 Again, if two lie together, they keep warm, but how can one keep warm alone? 12 And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Ecclesiastis 4:9-12

9 Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. 10 For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! 11 Again, if two lie together, they keep warm, but how can one keep warm alone? 12 And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
Greetings, my dear Edgar.:)

It is so comforting to know that we never need be alone. I speak firstly, of course, about Jesus. Besides being our Lord and Saviour, He also longs to be our best friend. There are also many here at CC who would like to be your friend.
:):):):) **** WELCOME TO CC !!!! **** :):):):)

Edgar82

Sep 30, 2020

Edgar82

Sep 30, 2020
Greetings, my dear Edgar.:)

It is so comforting to know that we never need be alone. I speak firstly, of course, about Jesus. Besides being our Lord and Saviour, He also longs to be our best friend. There are also many here at CC who would like to be your friend.
:):):):) **** WELCOME TO CC !!!! **** :):):):)
It is comforting knowing that no matter what we’re never alone in Christ! It’s exciting finding a like minded group to share thoughts with! I really appreciate your welcome! Have a great day!!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi Edgar82, welcome and nice to meet you:)! That is a wonderful Scripture you sited. Hope to see you at the Forums, God bless you!