hello from an ex-Muslim to my new family :-)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sweethomeboy

hello to all , i am from Jordan , its been years since i converted from Islam to Christianity deep in my heart, but about just 4 months ago i got baptized :) not because i am lazy , its hard in my country because its against the law, and its been 2 years since i joined a near church to my home and thank god everyone is helping and welcoming me. its like having a new life and a new family,
i got divorced twice because of this,some members of my family stopped talking to me ,even some of my friends,my job ........ but i am sure God is preparing something better for me .
what i am trying to say is that if you a free to go to the church and pray in front of all people , and you are free to talk about God words to everyone around you and even watch the passion of the Christ on TV at home with your family :) , you must thank god because some places in this planet you cant do that publicly like mine.
love to all .....

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Welcome home, brother.... prayers of thanksgiving for you and your heart for God.

Oct 19, 2016
Welcome aboard, brother! You’ve made the right decision to follow Christ. I’m sorry to hear about the difficulties you’ve been through. Thank God for the freedom we have in Him. I hope you’ll enjoy your time here. May God be your ever-present help and may your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Blessings!

S

sweethomeboy

thank you :)

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016
Welcome homeboy to CC! You're so right, we take our freedom for granted. Thanks for the reminder to be grateful for what we have and to share the gospel while we can in freedom.

Nov 14, 2016
hello to all , i am from Jordan , its been years since i converted from Islam to Christianity deep in my heart, but about just 4 months ago i got baptized :) not because i am lazy , its hard in my country because its against the law, and its been 2 years since i joined a near church to my home and thank god everyone is helping and welcoming me. its like having a new life and a new family,
i got divorced twice because of this,some members of my family stopped talking to me ,even some of my friends,my job ........ but i am sure God is preparing something better for me .
what i am trying to say is that if you a free to go to the church and pray in front of all people , and you are free to talk about God words to everyone around you and even watch the passion of the Christ on TV at home with your family :) , you must thank god because some places in this planet you cant do that publicly like mine.
love to all .....
****hi from Texas---yes, Christians in America do not realize what we have in regard to our freedoms...

O

OneLuved1

Hi and God Bless you!

Amen! I believe the Lord has great things for your family.

Jan 13, 2017
Glad to have you joined here, sweethomeboy. Welcome to CC! From Davao, with love. :)

J

Jjaaccqquuii

Hello Christian brother. All praises goes to Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. BLESSED BE HIS NAME. I'll be praying for u and if u ever need help let me know..i will do my best to help a christian brother...all we can do is pray for each other. ??????

A

Amazing-Grace

Welcome to all ex Muslims, stay safe.

S

SavedArtist

Hi! Will lift you up in prayer, brother! Stay encouraged and keep the faith! What an awesome God we serve!