Hello from London!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Colourfulchaos

Hey guys! What's up? I'm Carol. I'm new here :). I just stumbled across this site, and I thought it would be great to discuss with other Christians...

It's nice to know that there are other Christians out there, especially in these times!

grace

Sep 8, 2006
Welcome :)

W

wanderingstar

Hello Carol

I am new here today as well, like you came across the site last night

WS

N

Neris

Hi I'm nerissa from philippines.... I'm new here in christian chat.. I want to have some friends. You can talk to me here is my e-mail address [email protected]. God bless! Take care

K

KezE

Hi to all the new guys :) Hope you are blessed with encouragement & friendship!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello Colourfulchaos welcome to christian chat.

F

Forgiven66

Hello Carol, and welcome to Christian Chat.

reinekato

Nov 13, 2019
Hey guys! What's up? I'm Carol. I'm new here :). I just stumbled across this site, and I thought it would be great to discuss with other Christians...

It's nice to know that there are other Christians out there, especially in these times!
hello Carol, nice to meet you greetings from colombia.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
hello Carol, nice to meet you greetings from colombia.
Hi reinekato and welcome here to CC. In this case when you replied, it happened to be an old intro thread. It's a common thing to not notice, since these are left on. But go ahead and jump in the forums, that how we get to know each other. God bless you and so glad you joined!

T

tasha66

Yes TRCA is right - this is an old thread. It does state that up top, but it it's not noticeable till you get to know the site. It comes out grey on my screen. It would be a good idea to make it a more noticeable colour and/or make it come up in capital letters, or highlight it or something so people notice it more maybe.
Well great to have all of you new people on here come onboard!
Cheers! :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
The OP left this site years ago.. No further need to reply to her. LOL

T

tasha66

I replied to Renie K on another thread - oh well, I thought there were 2 new people on here.
That will teach me to read & post before I've had my arvo coffee! ;) :=0