Hello from sunny Barbados

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 25, 2021
It’s wonderful to know you all I’m leaving to focusing on my life it’s was a wonderful time learning with you all but it’s definitely been a wonderful 3 weeks with you I learned so much but i hope that you understand why I’m leaving it’s best for me to start my music journey with country music and I’m moving to Nashville I have been dreaming about doing country music forever it’s officially real thanks for your love and support I love you so much and I can’t wait to see you and meet you in heaven someday
Hi Sis, it was great meeting you, let all your decisions align with the word and allow Holy Spirit to lead you. I would encourage you to stay in Christian community, if not on CC then in a church that worships Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour and stands upon the word of the bible. Love you and bless you in the name of Jesus🙏🏽💗.

Jun 14, 2021
Hello All,

Happy to be here and able to fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ.

I love the Lord, He is my first and greatest love. I'm looking forward to forming great friendships with fellow Christians and am excited about taking part in the forums.

Blessings on everyone.🙏🏽💗
@Ettenauj just saying a quick hello, new here as well.

Kisen

Jun 21, 2021
Hello All,

I love the Lord, He is my first and greatest love. I'm looking forward to forming great friendships with fellow Christians and am excited about taking part in the forums.

Hi

Unearthed

May 18, 2021
Hello All,

Oh the Caribbean. Would love to move there one day.

Welcome, from another new person.