Hello I write music

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Handyman20

Mar 6, 2018
I'm here to share my music and also fellowship with others. I'm a 17 year cancer survivor and also a stroke. God keeps me here to play music for him and praise Jesus.
I'm glad to help. How do I post my songs??

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

If you wish to share your music, you would need to have it recorded on some
digital device and saved online somewhere, like on youtube, or in a sound cloud.

Feb 14, 2018
Welcome to you and we look forward to hearing from you. Wonderful testimony too. God bless…

danja

Nov 28, 2014
you have a special talent.Welcome

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I'm sure that someone knows how to post songs so I recommend that you post this inquiry in the User Tech forum. There are quite a few cancer survivors on this site including myself and some that have suffered physically disabilities also so you are in good company. Happy to see that you are enthusiastic about your music ministry that praises Jesus. Glad to have you as part of our family.Welcome to CC.

U

Ugly

You can post songs in the Music forum. There is a sticky thread that tells you how.
Keep in mind, though, this site has rules on soliciting so with what you do post do it casually and not as promotion.
I'd also suggest keeping it to one thread.

Handyman20

Mar 6, 2018
Thank you. I'm trying to figure out where to post music.

Handyman20

Mar 6, 2018
Hope you guys like these. I hope the links are right. I'm new to forums. They hard for me to navigate on. Never use them.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Look at the forums page. It's about 1/2 way down. Welcome to CC. :)

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

Handyman20

Mar 6, 2018
Thank you. I'll post some more later. I'm having trouble operating this forum from my phone. New to forums in general. Confusing.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Thank you. I'll post some more later. I'm having trouble operating this forum from my phone. New to forums in general. Confusing.
There is a link at the bottom of the page where you
can go full site on your phone; that may help :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
These should go into the Music forum, as Ugly suggested. And put them all on one thread. :)

There are many cancer survivors here, myself included. :)

Handyman20

Mar 6, 2018
That's cute. I like all Tabby's. I had an orange one also but somebody stole him one day. Never seen him again. Tamed him from a ferral kitty. So he was special to me.