Hello, I'm Amy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

amyearls

Nov 30, 2021
www.amyearls.com
I'm a writer of YA fiction that's re-tellings of Bible stories and I'm a podcaster of Fly By Faith: A Podcast for Teens. My husband and I are church leaders and live in the Northwest with our two daughters. I love to read, hike, sing, and eat chocolate. :) Any fans of Young Adult fiction out there? Or any readers at all?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Actually, there are a few readers here. Enjoyed your delightful introductory post. Regarding chocolate, that is always a popular topic along with coffee and donuts. Glad to have you as members of our community. Welcome to CC.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I'm a writer of YA fiction that's re-tellings of Bible stories and I'm a podcaster of Fly By Faith: A Podcast for Teens. My husband and I are church leaders and live in the Northwest with our two daughters. I love to read, hike, sing, and eat chocolate. :) Any fans of Young Adult fiction out there? Or any readers at all?
Welcome.

hello. I live in a faith based community in Northern Alberta with my mother. I enjoy reading too. Although I like to read non fiction like biographies. I would love to be a pen pal. My email is [email protected]. Feel free to say "hello" if you would like.
Liz.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
hello. I live in a faith based community in Northern Alberta with my mother. I enjoy reading too. Although I like to read non fiction like biographies. I would love to be a pen pal. My email is [email protected]. Feel free to say "hello" if you would like.
Liz.
Posting contact information is frowned upon by mods here. There's a chance they'll remove it if they see it.
Many here will see that as questionable, trying to get people off the site quickly to communicate, rather than getting to know them here first.
Posts here are visible to the entire internet and can come up in Google searches. Including contact information.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Amy! Not a fan of YA fiction (never was, even when I was a teen in the '80's) but glad to have you aboard. :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you Amy and so glad the Lord led you to CC to join in the fellowship:) You must be special for having a goldfish that has survived for so long. God bless you and your family and hope to see you around the Forums!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
My fav thang is talkin' to nice people like you on CC here. ;):):coffee:
Welcome to CC, Amy!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Liz.
A warm welcome to you also, Lizzie! :):coffee:
If you are like me, you already get tons of spam in your mail anyways. Using it to meet other Christians isn't a bad idea, but you can private message right here on CC also. :)

I used to live on The Church at Evergreen near Fort St. John BC started by Sam Fyfe I would love to communicate with you if you are genuine.
Lizzie

JPPT1974

May 16, 2015
East TN
Hello Amy. Hope you enjoy it on here. God bless you. Don't be shy at all!

I read a lot because we have only limited TV on our farm. I also download books.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I read a lot because we have only limited TV on our farm. I also download books.
No, but I like to read, hike, sing and eat chocolate. I'll bet that your man does too. 👍
Most guys like chocolate.
I'll have to check out that podcast.

Here's a video to some young adults in a Religion class in the department of philosophy at Arizona State aka. Devil U.
Lol.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Oops! Sorry Lizzy.
I meant to quote amyearls post in my previous post.
I agree with you about TV though. My TV only gets reception for DVDs and blue rays. Lol.
My library is harder to "watch", but has better programs.

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
Hello welcome to CC! and what you do sounds really fascinating....where do we find your podcasts? Is it Youtube? I have a soon to be teen and I wonder if this would peak her interest. Anyway nice to meet you and enjoy your time here amongst the Christian community :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Hi ya Amy .... go easy on that chocolate now. ;)

Jul 16, 2022
North Carolina
You had me at chocolate!
I know you are among kindred spirits here and welcome. Feel free to jump in with learning and sharing (especially your chocolate). I am sure you will enjoy CC s do I. Be blessed.....and don't forget the chocolate!

Jul 24, 2022
Hello Amy
I love chocolate too. Hope to be seeing you in the comments of threads soon.