Hello. I'm Carolyn C. Or CcGirl ;)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 8, 2019
Hello. I'm Carolyn C. Or CcGirl (C. C. Girl) ;)
I'm looking for fun and looking for friends. Which areas tend to be the playful areas around here? Like, forums games and positive topics? :)

A little about myself... I'm 32, always looking for fun, I love photos and taking pictures of things that are my interests such as the sky, my pets, and jigsaw puzzles. I'm single, and my best friends are my Mom and my pets. I do live with limitations since my diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis (MS), so I don't get to do as much as I'd like to. My favorite colors are pastel colors. My favorite foods are pizza, burger patties on a salad, perch fish sandwiches, and cooked salmon with rice.

For my faith, I do believe The Bible is The Word of God written by The Holy Spirit, God Himself, if anything ever conflicts with The Word of God, it is never God who is wrong, it is human misunderstanding or human error. I also believe Grace and Repentance are both important, but both are difficult to live by.

I hope to meet nice people and have happy times here. :D

T

tasha66

Hi CC Girl! Great to have you here!
How do you go about coping with your MS? What stage are you in? I've cared for many people who have had this & it is not always easy to live with.
Looking forward to having some great chats in the future.
Cheers! :)

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Good morning Ccgirl!
It is so good that you are now part of our family here at Christian Chat......and you must be a really nice person: because you love pets! (of course the best pets are dogs! lol). Our son has 2 Great Danes and a St. Bernard (all males). We have smaller dogs here at home.

To find some "action" here at CC, go to the Single's Forum and find an interesting thread and join in on the conversation. Or you may want to start your own thread. There are many fine, interesting people here at CC. Ccgirl, we wish you God's richest blessings! :)

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hello C.C.Girl and a great big welcome to C.C. (Christian Chat, didnt want to confuse it with the letters in your name).
In the Singles Forum, there are a fee just fun one like thr Random Game Thread (which you read the last posted word and post the first word that comes to mind when you see that word). Also, there is one (not sure the exact name) about Let Have a Laugh together or something along those line.
I started a Thread for people to go and have general Chatting Conversations called The Chat Thread (you would just need to ask someone if they wanted to go there as it people dont go there and "hang out" to wait for others to talk. But can meet them there to talk about movies, life, pizza (lol, just threw that one in as you mentioned you like of pizza). Anyway, there are three options to start with. Other than that, I would just pop into different thread and see if is what you looking for. Seem like I nice person, shouldn't seem to have a hard time find in ng someone to chat with about things.
Hope this helps and again, welc ok me to C.C. 🖐😀

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hello C.C.Girl and a great big welcome to C.C. (Christian Chat, didnt want to confuse it with the letters in your name).
In the Singles Forum, there are a fee just fun one like thr Random Game Thread (which you read the last posted word and post the first word that comes to mind when you see that word). Also, there is one (not sure the exact name) about Let Have a Laugh together or something along those line.
I started a Thread for people to go and have general Chatting Conversations called The Chat Thread (you would just need to ask someone if they wanted to go there as it people dont go there and "hang out" to wait for others to talk. But can meet them there to talk about movies, life, pizza (lol, just threw that one in as you mentioned you like of pizza). Anyway, there are three options to start with. Other than that, I would just pop into different thread and see if is what you looking for. Seem like I nice person, shouldn't seem to have a hard time find in ng someone to chat with about things.
Hope this helps and again, welc ok me to C.C. 🖐😀
Spell check, aaaaa! It's to early for this🤪.
Sorry, last part should have read "...again, welcome to C.C. "

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
STAY OUT of the Bible Discussion forum. It gets rough in there. The Miscellaneous, Family and Ladies forums are good places to be..

Welcome to CC. :)

Welcome To CC-1.png

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I'm looking for fun and looking for friends. Which areas tend to be the playful areas around here? Like, forums games and positive topics? :)

A little about myself... I'm 32, always looking for fun, I love photos and taking pictures of things that are my interests such as the sky, my pets, and jigsaw puzzles. I'm single, and my best friends are my Mom and my pets. I do live with limitations since my diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis (MS), so I don't get to do as much as I'd like to. My favorite colors are pastel colors. My favorite foods are pizza, burger patties on a salad, perch fish sandwiches, and cooked salmon with rice.

For my faith, I do believe The Bible is The Word of God written by The Holy Spirit, God Himself, if anything ever conflicts with The Word of God, it is never God who is wrong, it is human misunderstanding or human error. I also believe Grace and Repentance are both important, but both are difficult to live by.

You sound like such a wonderful person! I am so glad you came! You could be our spokesperson, CCgirl. Everyone will think you are the Christian Chat Girl:giggle:. You will be:)

I like playful areas too; especially sandboxes(most oysters do):giggle:

My best friend in college had MS. I also like pastel colors; I like to try to paint with them on my digital art pad. My dad I use to love to fish for perch. Best tasting fish there is.:)

God bless you, CCGirl.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015

Welcome to CC, Carolyn!

Burger patties without the bun: meat cookies. Mmmm..... :)

Natasha91

Apr 27, 2019

Welcome to CC! There are a lot of wonderful people here. I hope you will be encouraged and uplifted by your time here. :)

danja

Nov 28, 2014
hello Carlyn.Welcome and have a blessed saturday <3

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Plenty of nice people here to meet that's for sure. Occasionally, happy times as well. The most playful area is the Singles Forum, very laid back and friendly. Pizza is a favorite food here. I believe as you do, as well as many others that the Bible is the Word of God inspired by the Holy Spirit. Grace and repentance are very popular topics in the Bible Discussion Forum but please be forewarned, sometimes it gets a little heated there and there are a few opinionated peeps too. All kinds of forum games mostly in Singles or Misc forums. Glad to have you onboard with us. With the name of CcGirl you will fit right in here. Welcome to CC.