Hello ! New & From Alaska

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
you should post a thread in the singles forum, thats where all the cool kids hang out. hahahahah

G

Gracie_14

Hello and very nice to meet you !! I wasn't sure if I'd find anyone like-minded ,even here <3 It's not easy,that's for sure.
Also, I love the quote you have with your message.
It's nice to meet you, too. And thank you for loving my signature.... I appreciate that :)

It's sometimes rare to find like-minded people...but, when you do...You've gotta stick with them :D

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
LoL I'm not sure I'm cool I'll go peak though
Hello Becca! I assure you, you are cool, especially in winter...you live in Alaska! Welcome to Christian Chat.

P.S. You must be a really fun person! You will find many friends here. Just be yourself.:)

Nov 26, 2012
Hello Everyone :) I'm Becca and I'm from the Kenai Peninsula of Alaska. I am just looking to make some new friends. I just spent way too much time introducing myself on my profiles "about me" section lol So, I don't really know what to write here, that I didn't write in there. I'm just trying to start to socialize again, and so thought I'd give something like this a try :)
Welcome, there are more than a couple conspiracy realists here. Sorry to hear you are suffering. This site can be addictive. There’s many topics and lots of people...and opinions. Always room for more.

Feb 19, 2019
Welcome, there are more than a couple conspiracy realists here. Sorry to hear you are suffering. This site can be addictive. There’s many topics and lots of people...and opinions. Always room for more.
Thank you :)

Feb 19, 2019
Hello Becca! I assure you, you are cool, especially in winter...you live in Alaska! Welcome to Christian Chat.

P.S. You must be a really fun person! You will find many friends here. Just be yourself.:)
Thank you :) :)