Hello, New to this

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Anne033

Okay I will start off by being honest. Im Roman Catholic, im not sure if any of you are? but if not then I just want to say that Christians should represent peace and in order to do that we must get along. Im not here to judge that's the last thing on my mind. I know people can tend to judge when their unsure of something or scared. So if you aren't a catholic and wondering what catholic do and believe I find the best way to find out is to ask a catholic and of course Im interested in hearing about your faith. That's what were here for to share our faith with each other, am I right? So if you have any questions feel free to ask. God Bless you.

B

bluebirdchaser

Hello there! Nice to have you aboard. :) I do believe there are people who are Catholic here.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Okay I will start off by being honest. Im Roman Catholic, im not sure if any of you are? but if not then I just want to say that Christians should represent peace and in order to do that we must get along. Im not here to judge that's the last thing on my mind. I know people can tend to judge when their unsure of something or scared. So if you aren't a catholic and wondering what catholic do and believe I find the best way to find out is to ask a catholic and of course Im interested in hearing about your faith. That's what were here for to share our faith with each other, am I right? So if you have any questions feel free to ask. God Bless you.
Welcome Anne......and I'm sure there are those here who will welcome your fellowship........look forward to reading your comments......

U

Ugly

There are a lot of Catholics already here. And the debate between Christians and Catholics on here seems ongoing.