Hello, Talk with me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 14, 2018
Well, I am sitting here watching an Australian television show instead of sleeping. I usually stay up late a habit that am trying to break. I am a middle aged wife and mother. I live in the Midwest in an old farm house that we have been slowly fixing up. We are almost empty nesters and getting close to retirement age.

I have worked many different jobs and have also stayed at home with the kids.

I have a complicated life due to many illnesses within my family. I can share later about this. It is just so complicated that my fingers would tired of typing.

That's about all I can think about to say.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
So I take it "harvester" references the farm work and "mason" the housework?

Or do you recruit for the local Masonic Lodge?

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat. It would be interesting to hear about your efforts in fixing up the old farm house. There are others here at CC who are bringing their derelict housing into the modern age. Do you (or will you) grow crops or have cattle?

Hope you find many interesting friends and good fellowship here at CC.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Hello and welcome to cc.
Have a great time!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Well, you are off to a good start in thinking about what to say. I seem to sense from your post that you are lonely or possibly feel isolated but I might be wrong about this. The forums are a good place to have conversations, especially the Singles forums where a lot of married peeps post as well. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello, welcome to CC... this is a great place to meet and network with other Christ like minded people.

See you around the forums :)

Blessings ❤️