Hello!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NewChapter

Hello, brothers and sisters in Christ!

My name is Johannes, I am 25 years old, born in Bergen, a beautiful city in Norway. Surrounded by seven mountains, here is a picture I found on the world wide web. I had my encounter with God in December, 2016, 03:30 AM, and He brought me into this wonderful family. I also have a question, - I want to witness for Jesus, and I was thinking about doing it with drawings, and bible scripture added.. Would that be wrong? Do any of you have a special way you witness to others for Him? He has given me a talent to draw, and I wanna use it but I don't want to do anything wrong. Any advice?

Thank you, and God bless you! Hugs! :D

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Welcome to CC. :) The Family forum would be a good place to ask these questions. But yes, doing drawings and such with scriptures would be okay... I've made several pictures myself, with public domain pictures and my photo editor. :)

S

SweetmorningDew78

Hey! Johannes :) Welcome to CC! Happy that you've joined us here :) Nice to meet you!

Yay your city is very beautiful ??????

God bless you big time ??????

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There are a few other peeps that are from Norway too so you should feel right at home. Also, quite a few members have artistic talents so they may be able to provide you with some insight into how to channel your passion for drawing into an effective way to serve the Lord. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Welcome :) Europe is beautiful .God bless you

T

toinena

Hei Johannes. Selv om du er fra Bergen, er vi jo nesten fra samme land ;-) Så lenge du ikke er alt for mye Brann tilhenger så går det bra.

Så du tegner? Kult. Du skal absolutt bruke det i Guds tjeneste. Be over det du tegner før og under. Det er slik jeg gjør det med min spilling.
Jeg ville bare forsøkt å la de hellige ånd lede meg i kunsten. Vise deg hva du skal tegne osv. Du kan også ta utgangspunkt i et bibelvers og meditere over det. Viser Gud deg noe? Kan du tegne dette? Uansett. Ikke gjør det av egen kraft og til egen ære.

Velkommen til CC. Vi har en egen norsk tråd et eller annet sted her. Men det er bare to stykker som forstår og skriver norsk som er aktive i forumet nå. Var ei til tidligere.

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

Maka

Jun 26, 2017
Welcome :) that is an amazing view.