hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There are a lot of peeps from the UK here so you should feel right at home. Thankfully, God saved you out of drug and alcohol addiction and that is a very good thing. There are several here that are struggling or in the process of overcoming various addictions and there are a few on-going threads on this topic as well. Hopefully, you will be able to establish meaningful enduring Christian friendship and fellowship here. Glad to have you join us. God bless you as well. Welcome to CC.

Jul 14, 2019
peterborough
There are a lot of peeps from the UK here so you should feel right at home. Thankfully, God saved you out of drug and alcohol addiction and that is a very good thing. There are several here that are struggling or in the process of overcoming various addictions and there are a few on-going threads on this topic as well. Hopefully, you will be able to establish meaningful enduring Christian friendship and fellowship here. Glad to have you join us. God bless you as well. Welcome to CC.
thankyou so much and im looking forward to chatting with everyone and having great fellowship

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome to God’s family, Sam. It’s encouraging to hear your story. May you grow in the knowledge of God’s love each day as you lean upon His grace.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
hi my names sam from Peterborough I was saved in January and baptised on easter sunday I was saved out of drug and alcohol addiction and now love the lord im looking to deepen my faith and make some Christian friends its great to be here god bless
Welcome aboard CC Samuel :)

Always wonderful to hear when someone has come to believe Jesus.. Hope i can help you in the Way of salvation.. May Gods Holy Spirit guide you into all knowledge of His Salvation..