Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Just wanted to say hello to all my christian chat friends. If I had time would I say hello to each one of you by name. Hope your new year is going well so far. I feel like I have become part of the group on the forums, thanks for making me welcome.

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
Just wanted to say hello to all my christian chat friends. If I had time would I say hello to each one of you by name. Hope your new year is going well so far. I feel like I have become part of the group on the forums, thanks for making me welcome.
I new TO . A new one .welcoming A new one . GOD BLESS as HE sees fit

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
You have such a kind and warm spirit. You are a blessing. Speaking of blessings, God Bless you.

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
Thinks & GOD be with you in your needs . For HE knows your needs.

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
I appreciate your posts and the careful way you answer people with kindness and consideration. I hope that this year brings you unexpected blessings and joy.

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
Well new years was my birth day & I turn 62 But I don't fill no different then before .HELLO TO you to & may GOD BLESS you with your needs ,
I appreciate your posts and the careful way you answer people with kindness and consideration. I hope that this year brings you unexpected blessings and joy.

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
It's not really me . But JESUS that is working within me . I can't thank HIM anuf FOR HIS corection
& HIS patience HE has for us .
& thanks you

WingsOfLight

Dec 10, 2019
Von1, you are one of the nicest members on here!
I consider you a friend of mine, and a friend overall on these forums.:)

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
Good morning to ALL & may GOD BLESS US with a GOOD understanding of HIS blessed WORD & that Satan won't cause us to misunderstand GODs WORD Thank you too. & give us HIS protection today .