Hello.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

James-W

Feb 9, 2021
My name is James, I have been on a lifestyle change pursuing things that make me happy i.e poetry, reading, hiking ect. I recently found myself drawn toward Christian theology and became a Christian last year. now looking for like-minded people to talk about faith with as well as other interesting topics.

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
My name is James, I have been on a lifestyle change pursuing things that make me happy i.e poetry, reading, hiking ect. I recently found myself drawn toward Christian theology and became a Christian last year. now looking for like-minded people to talk about faith with as well as other interesting topics.
Hi James 😊

Welcome to CC, enjoy the fellowship and lots
of Coffee ☕️

God Bless ^_^

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, James!
S-I-L already mentioned the coffee; I'll mention the Singles forum. You may find some like-minded folks there. You might even find some like-minded folks in other forums. :)

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @James-W, and welcome to CChat :)

God bless you!

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to CC, brother James! So glad that you came to Jesus last year. It is a big decision to follow Jesus. It requires giving full control and ownership of your life to Him. No turning back. Once you have walked with Him for a while, you will realize that you lost nothing worthwhile having and you have gained eternity and fellowship with your maker and all His children. We love you and are so glad you came to Jesus and to CC:):coffee:.

Shandy

Sep 12, 2020
Welcome to CC James. Great introduction.
Grab a cuppa and get to know everyone.
God Bless

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Welcome brother . May God’s blessings be upon you and your family ❤️

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Greetings and Welcome, James! Hope to see you on the Forum.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and hope you will join in the discussions where we can all grow together. God bless you this new year!

Oct 19, 2019
The heaven was rejoicing when you accepted Christ! Welcome James! I pray you peace and joy with the Love of God.

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
Welcome James, and God bless you.