Hello,

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 11, 2021
I had a dream last night, am wondering if perhaps a brother or sister could help inform me of a biblical interpretation of it as I have been praying to God surrounding it.

I was attending a wedding celebration, the women was very old who was getting married and spoke of saving her virginity up to this time to the man even though she was quite old. After the celebration I came back to a famous actors apartment and began intimacy. Before reaching the act of having sex, the women from the wedding appears with another guest who held character of God’s heavenly host, as if to guard and support the women speaking. The conversation caused me discomfort and I walk into the Actor’s son’s bedroom and see three large portraits of Jesus. Then I found myself praying with the two women and exclaimed “ that is the Jesus I prayed to when I was little”
Then the reality changes, and I’m with another male who I began intimacy but felt poor in spirit, like, less then “ideal” then the situation I was in prior with the actor. Both situations contained looking at photographs at some point. Some of the wedding celebration and some of myself.
I have been praying about this, I don’t understand this dream. I’m thinking perhaps it has to do with reality vs expectation? perhaps what I envision from the Lord is vision based on emotional desire then what the Lord has planned for his Glory and what he knows I need. Any wisdom and word of scripture is deeply appreciated, Thank you.

L

Live4Him

This MIGHT BE what the older virgin represents:

"For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ." (II Cor. 11:2)

As Christians, we are to be "chaste virgins to Christ".

This most certainly has the following spiritual application:

"Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?" (James 4:4-5)

That "the spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy" part would be better translated as "the Spirit that dwells in us enviously desires" in that scripture tells us that God is a Jealous God. With such being the case, he doesn't want us committing spiritual adultery against him.

At the same time, in the natural sense, God is highly opposed to physical adultery and fornication as well.

I don't know if this helps you to understand your dream any better or not, but this may have some application.

Feb 11, 2021
* YES, THANK YOU!!

*For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called - Isaiah 54

:coffee::coffee::)

"For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ." (II CorThis

"Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?" (James 4:4-5)

That "the spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy" part would be better translated as "the Spirit that dwells in us enviously desires" in that scripture tells us that God is a Jealous God. With such being the case, he doesn't want us committing spiritual adultery against him.

At the same time, in the natural sense, God is highly opposed to physical adultery and fornication as well.

I don't know if this helps you to understand your dream any better or not, but this may have some application.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if this helps you to understand your dream any better or not, but this may have some application.[/QUOTE]
This MIGHT BE what the older virgin represents:

"For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ." (II Cor. 11:2)

I don't know if this helps you to understand your dream any better or not, but this may have some application.

Feb 11, 2021
I'm not sure what that means.

Could you please clarify?

After having prayed, researched, and read scripture (specifically to the older virgin) and the scripture you were kind of enough to help apply. The Lord gave full disclosure of the dream. After mentally revisiting the dream images I suddenly began to notice a million other things that were biblically counterfeit by Satan. It was a transparent moment of warfare. But God gave me victory, and he was glorified.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, bless Kellyroseunderhisfeathers, and this prayer request, in Jesus loving name, Amen!