Hello!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and have you joining the fellowship here at CC:) You will make friends as soon as you start posting. I think you'll find many of the Forums interesting for end-time threads, God bless you!

gimpy

Apr 18, 2021
hello im new here and am looking for new freinds and good chat

gimpy

Apr 18, 2021
can some one anwser me this i know the lord says to get on your knees to pray but i have bad knees and legs so i cant get down on my knees is this okay

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
can some one anwser me this i know the lord says to get on your knees to pray but i have bad knees and legs so i cant get down on my knees is this okay
The Lord knows your Heart and why you do what you do and your limitations.
I believe it is your Heart He is after and your Faith in Him and Belief in Savation Through his Son Jesus Christ. To follow He whom Loves you so very much🙂.

gimpy

Apr 18, 2021
The Lord knows your Heart and why you do what you do and your limitations.
I believe it is your Heart He is after and your Faith in Him and Belief in Savation Through his Son Jesus Christ. To follow He whom Loves you so very much🙂.

gimpy

Apr 18, 2021
thank you im very blessed i found this site i just stated back studing the bible i just cant get enough study materials

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
thank you im very blessed i found this site i just stated back studing the bible i just cant get enough study materials
See, your Heart is shining through for Him 🙂. That's Awesome.

Hey, just one thing. If you are wanting to reply to someone, something they said to you. After reading what they wrote, on that same box they replied to you, just hit the "reply" at the bottom of the box. This will both notify them you responded to them and quote what you are replying about in the same box🙂.

One more thing, now that I think of it. If you want to start a new message to someone, there is a way to do this that will flag the person you messaged them.
Just put @ before there name, like this @gimpy . It will pop up notification you messaged them. Also, there is a thread for random chat called "The Chat Thread" that you can do this. Also, I believe @Deade start a thread like this the other day as well, sorry Deade I forgot the name of yours.
Anyway, a little something to help you get started.

Jun 10, 2021
I'll be very honest....feeling very lone. Wife left 3 months ago, and few Christian friends in my new location. Looking for fellowship.

Jun 10, 2021
I was chatting tonight with KellyKay but lost her. Anyone know how I can find her?