Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 16, 2022
Hello. Thank you for accepting me. I am new in the acknowledgement of a faith that , when I look back, has always been there. I am walking my path slowly and with baby steps and often I take as many steps backwards as forwards...but I am walking it.

blueskies

Apr 2, 2022
Pacific Northwest
I am walking my path slowly and with baby steps and often I take as many steps backwards as forwards...but I am walking it.
Hello’s and welcome to CC!
So good to hear of your progress in your walk!

fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat. We are so glad that you have joined us here and look forward to seeing you in the forums. There are many very helpful people here who encourage and advise us in our daily walk with our Lord. Welcome and God bless you and your family.

Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart all you who hope in the Lord. Psalm 31:24

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
WELCOME TODAY REVISED SMALLER.jpg
"Stay focused on spiritual awareness and know a joy
awaits those with patience and perseverance...believe it."
'Praise God'

Sep 8, 2021
Hello. Thank you for accepting me. I am new in the acknowledgement of a faith that , when I look back, has always been there. I am walking my path slowly and with baby steps and often I take as many steps backwards as forwards...but I am walking it.
Welcome to CC. I hope you will meet new friends & keep on walking. Don't give up.
t

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello’s and welcome to CC!
So good to hear of your progress in your walk!

fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

Isaiah 43:1-3 and Isaiah 43:2
:)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to have you joining the fellowship here at CC🤩 I hope the topics here will help in your walk with the Lord and you can also start a thread if you like. God bless you and your family!

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Welcome Dream.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Warm welcomes :)