Help needed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Timofree

.......Id like some advice on a web page, podcast or video to send to an atheist. Our facebook chat debates go nowhere, so Im going to suggest we swap media.........Im not sure whether to go straight for the conscience, or a debate on evolution. Thanks, Tim :)

grace

Sep 8, 2006
Hey Tim...

Share Louie Giglios Laminin with her.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e4zgJXPpI4'[/video]

I have had the discussion with a number of people who are agnostic/atheist and each of them have gotten a bit tongue tide upon viewing this.
Denying that you are held together by the cross of Christ is pretty undeniable, even from a scientific stand point.

Scripture says that we are knit together in our mothers womb....and thats no lie. God knits each of us individually together in his perfect way because He wants to prosper a future for ALL His creation.

If nothing else, she will never be able to walk around again without realizing that it is possible because of the shape of the cell that is holding her together. :)

(still praying for her friend. Keep me updated.)

H

HornetFlight

You won't win a "battle of the links". He won't either. For every one you post, he'll post two. I would try to use your own arguments and keep debating him on the page.

M

MaggieMye

THe book "The Case for Christ" is Excellent!

T

Timofree

You won't win a "battle of the links". He won't either. For every one you post, he'll post two. I would try to use your own arguments and keep debating him on the page.
I probably won't win, they DEFINITELY won't! With prayer and the Creator of the universe on my side, I like those odds :) I hear what your saying though, and will continue to debate as well........
On a side note, it's amazing how angry someone can get over God, when in the next breath they compare Him to santa.......conscience!

Thanks for that link Grace, it is a great video, and I know someone who would benefit from seeing it......I'll send something else to le atheist :)

GOD_IS_LOVE

Mar 16, 2009
Im not sure whether to go straight for the conscience, or a debate on evolution. Thanks, Tim :)
Go for both if necessary. Creation Ministries International is a good site for the evolution-creation debate. May God give you wisdom and may God open her eyes!

H

HornetFlight

I probably won't win, they DEFINITELY won't! With prayer and the Creator of the universe on my side, I like those odds :) I hear what your saying though, and will continue to debate as well........
On a side note, it's amazing how angry someone can get over God, when in the next breath they compare Him to santa.......conscience!

Thanks for that link Grace, it is a great video, and I know someone who would benefit from seeing it......I'll send something else to le atheist :)

Good luck...I've seen "debates" where it is nothing but youtube links and www. links...