Help!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

abster

Hi everyone,

May I ask for your kind prayers?

I've recently been dealing with alot of losses (my mom, bf, job) and it's taken a toll on me emotionally and mentally. I'm not proud of how I've behaved lately with my rage and selfishness and I'm totally broken at this stage. I've sought forgivenss with God and all that I've inflicted my rage upon.

At this moment, I'm waiting for my first appointment with the therapist on June 23 and I'm just holding out on prayers and support that my friends and loved ones has been showering me with.

Please pray for my family and friends who suffered and tolerated my immature behaviour.

Thank you so much for your prayers. It's deeply appreciated.

L

LynnJ

Hello abster,

Of course you can have our prayers, dear!

I'm so sorry for your losses, and I've experienced some myself lately so I can totally identify with you. Loss and grief do take a toll on us, in many ways. It is good that you have recognized the unhealthy ways your grief has manifested itself in your life and have given it to God. I will stand with you in prayer and trust that as you lean on Him you will find peace and comfort.

Father God,

I thank you that you are such a loving Father, someone we can run to when we are in despair. Thank you for your love and compassion that you freely give to your children. I lift up my sister to you and ask that you walk beside her during this time of loss. Please send Your Holy Spirit to comfort in in the way that only He can. Words are so inadequate during times like these, but Your Spirit can calm emotions and spirits like no one else can. Please bless her family and friends and reconcile all relationships that may have been hurt or damaged throughout these circumstances.

Thank you, Lord, that you are never too busy to hear and answer our prayers.

In Jesus' name,
amen.

Isaiah 26:3-4 - You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal.

Psalm 120:1 - I call on the LORD in my distress, and he answers me.

M

missy2shoes

Beautiful prayer Lynn :)

Abby.....so sorry ta hear about all that ya goin' through.....:(.........my prayers are with you sweet pea.....

A

abster

Thank you both for everything...Much appreciated.

In spite of all these, I got a hoax yesterday that a police report was lodged against me for harrassment (I was told that I should not be surprised if I get calls or door knocks from the police!)....I took up courage today to make a call to the Police to confirm the alleged report. Thank God! there is no records of any reports being logged against me.

God has been good and is definitely a pillar of support during these difficult times...I just want to thank God that it's a hoax and not the truth. For the courage He gave me to confront the truth by calling the Police.

God is good. Amen

cate

Apr 26, 2009
Hi everyone,

May I ask for your kind prayers?

I've recently been dealing with alot of losses (my mom, bf, job) and it's taken a toll on me emotionally and mentally. I'm not proud of how I've behaved lately with my rage and selfishness and I'm totally broken at this stage. I've sought forgivenss with God and all that I've inflicted my rage upon.

At this moment, I'm waiting for my first appointment with the therapist on June 23 and I'm just holding out on prayers and support that my friends and loved ones has been showering me with.

Please pray for my family and friends who suffered and tolerated my immature behaviour.

Thank you so much for your prayers. It's deeply appreciated.
i am glad that you run to right place the place of prayer where you can tell your father what is in your heart He is indeed a loving father and having confessed your fault i believe you are forgiven He is slow to anger and abounding in love.just remember there is no condemnation in christ jesus forgive your self.I will pray for you and i KNOW GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH FOR HE IS FAITHFUL

A

abster

Thank you Cate.

You are right. I'm most blessed that in the midst of all these, I've found Him again and is sheltered by prayer and His Grace.