HEY EVERYONE, IM NEW HERE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Moi

Feb 4, 2018
Hey every,
I am Jordan Aguramoi from South Sudan...married. I am born again really I am tired with other social medias I gave a break social medias like that.

I am tired from postings and pics from none Christian background then just tried to to google for any Christian social place fortunately I got myself here.

Let me hope I am in a safe Christian community.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Hey every,
I am Jordan Aguramoi from South Sudan...married. I am born again really I am tired with other social medias I gave a break social medias like that.

I am tired from postings and pics from none Christian background then just tried to to google for any Christian social place fortunately I got myself here.

Let me hope I am in a safe Christian community.
Hello there Moi,
You might want to start your own new introduction thread
as a newcomer.
South Sudan you say. Are you caught up in the war?
We are all amazed and disheartened that your new nation
has fallen to civil war?
Are you safe?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It is nothing like Nutella. Nutella is sweet, made with hazelnuts, cocoa, and sweetened condensed milk (or something like that :D) and vegemite tastes like brewers yeast and liver :eek: LOL
I think that I'll toss that jar of Vegemite in the trash.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
It is nothing like Nutella. Nutella is sweet, made with hazelnuts, cocoa, and sweetened condensed milk (or something like that :D) and vegemite tastes like brewers yeast and liver :eek: LOL
You got to be a real Aussie material to eat Vegemite.. Other people just cannot handle it's awesomeness :D

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Jordan :) Welcome to CC :)

Have a good day!

God bless you ❤

jdu4510

Nov 26, 2016
Vegemite,, yikes !! I also have a jar unopened that I purchased over ten years ago, the fear runs deep, lol. Having tasted Vegemite over 25 years ago with some Aussie folks when I worked at Emerald Lake Lodge was enough for me. Just chew on a multi-vitamin and you get the idea.
Cheers, God Bless you all :eek:

jdu4510

Nov 26, 2016
Good day to you Sweetmorningdew78, long time no see. Hope you are well,, usually talked with you in the music room thingy but as of a few months now I can't seem to get into the chat site. Hope this changes soon.
Take care, God Bless

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
I think that I'll toss that jar of Vegemite in the trash.
Vegemite is way too awesome for you eaters of jello and donuts.
When our wounded need IC, hospitals intravenously feed life giving
Vegemite to assist in their recovery.

Oz always has a secret stash of Vegemite stored away for those
dire national emergencies. Life without Vegemite would be far too
cruel to bear. The government would fall.

Dec 16, 2012
There's a jar of that concoction in our pantry. I believe that my wife got that before we even met and it is still unopened. Is that like Nutella? Haven't tried that either. If I were still a drinking man I would crack open a Foster's and enjoy it during the game tonight.

Coming from a voice of cultural authority on the matter, trust me when I tell you that it's a bitter 'concoction' which you're in no way missing out on.

stand2

Dec 6, 2017
Hi Josh, and welcome to CC ! God loves a prodigal son, and here you will find many who have returned Home. We are here to help with advice (plenty of that) and prayers (plenty of those too). I am praying you will be blessed in all you do as you move forward on your Christian path. Again......Welcome !!

LookUp1430

Jul 7, 2017
Welcome back! There is a great celebration going on in heaven because of your return and one going on here too. Obviously, it is important to find and associate with a good group of fellow believers so that you can hold each other accountable. The deceiver is not just going to let you go so you will need a strong support group to help you keep moving in the right direction.

As far as your GF goes, Paul addresses this issue in 1 Cor 7 where he writes,

[SUP]12 [/SUP]To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her. [SUP]13 [/SUP]And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him. [SUP]14 [/SUP]For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

[SUP]15 [/SUP]But if the unbeliever leaves, let it be so. The brother or the sister is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace. [SUP]16 [/SUP]How do you know, wife, whether you will save your husband? Or, how do you know, husband, whether you will save your wife?

Even though she's not your wife (yet?), I think it is still an appropriate passage. And, as an atheist, she is going to be watching you like a hawk, waiting for you to mess up or to find a chink in your armor. Be strong in your faith. Do this by being a good person. Do this by walking in the light of Christ. Do this by being that two-legged living gospel. Who knows? Maybe she will desire to have that same inner joy that true believers tend to exude. Maybe God put you in her life for just this very reason. Paul also talks about this earlier in 1 Cor when he writes,

"5What then is Apollos? And what is Paul? They are servants through whom you believed, as the Lord has assigned to each his role. 6I planted the seed and Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. 7So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. 8He who plants and he who waters are one in purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. 9For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, God’s building."

So don't worry about trying to convert your GF or to actively try to change her mind. Plant the seed by acting in the ways of Jesus, water the seed by being strong and steadfast in your faith, and let God provide the growth in her (if that's His will).

Moi

Feb 4, 2018
Hi guys,
Thank all of you. You are really a Christian community where others are concern with how others are doing. Well I am in South Sudan the country is in crisis though still some areas are safe, I am safe too and life is going on well as normal dispite of other eventualities.
The leaders of this nation are trying to polish there political differences in Adis-Ababa, Ethiopia so we are all hoping for
good.

John73pk

Feb 9, 2018
Dear brother,
Greetings in the most precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
this is Pastor Tariq John from Pakistan. I serve here full-time to reach out the lost from the last 20 years with a dedicated team of 15 pastors in 135 villages and towns throughout Pakistan. Our mission is to win souls for the Lord and change lives. Planting new churches all around Pakistan. I am feeling blessed and touched to be here in Christian chat website. Hope we would have fellowship here through messages. We will pray for you and our family.

In Christ
Pastor T. John

Moi

Feb 4, 2018
Hi Brother,
I am happy to hear from you and the services you are doing for the kingdom of God. I am too a slave of the Lord Jesus Christ. I trained With One Mission Society (OMS) in their program called Village Church Planting (VCP) for about three years (2009-2013). It was a good program similar to what you are doing. May the Lord use you to bring many souls to His Kingdom. Now I am volunteering with Wycliffe Associates (WA) as a Bible translation facilitator especially in the area of training and tech. I thank God for CC. for enabling us to share our common experience in the Lord.

Thanks
Pastor Jordan Moi