Hey Everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
Hey everyone,

My name's Tom. I was saved in June 2018. I wasn't a church goer beforehand and am currently strengthening my walk with Christ. I look forward to talking with you.

Thanks

Tom

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Hi Tom. Welcome 🙂have a good time here . God bless❤️

G

Gracie_14

Welcome to CC Tom! Fellow Brit here! It's very nice to have you here.... Hope you come to enjoy it here :)

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Hey everyone,

My name's Tom. I was saved in June 2018. I wasn't a church goer beforehand and am currently strengthening my walk with Christ. I look forward to talking with you.

Thanks

Tom
Welcome Aboard CC Tom :)

Looking forward to reading your posts if you ever post in the forums..If not i hope you do well in the chat room..

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hey everyone,

Thanks

Tom
Look forward to your posts as well. I am glad to see that you have recently joined the fold in June 2018 and are strengthening your walk with Christ. Happy to have you onboard with us Tom. Welcome to CC.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Tom 😊 Good evening 😊

Welcome to CC 😊

GOD bless you ❤

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Hello Tom and welcome to Christian Chat! I hope you enjoy your stay here and God bless. :)

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
Hey everyone,

Thank you for all your messages. It's really nice to find a lively active online fellowship I can be part of.

T

S

Sherril

Welcome to the family of God & Christian Chat Tom...its good to see you here....praise our Lord now and forever He is good....love in Christ Sherril...:) 46436831_10214480736306127_3994406597022449664_n.jpg

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello Tom, welcome to CC, glad to have you here :) (I know we’ve already spoken but what the hey!)

Blessings ❤️ 5A9F6C03-CF7C-4291-A51B-D05ECA4C3BB1.jpeg

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
Hello Tom, welcome to CC, glad to have you here :) (I know we’ve already spoken but what the hey!)

Blessings ❤️ View attachment 190826
Well we may already have acquainted ourselves over our passion for fish and chips and keeping all our organs but the hello is nevertheless appreciated. :D

T

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Well we may already have acquainted ourselves over our passion for fish and chips and keeping all our organs but the hello is nevertheless appreciated. :D

T
Yusssss, and one last question re fish n chips, sauce or no sauce?....

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
Yusssss, and one last question re fish n chips, sauce or no sauce?....
Depends what sauce it is. That's the real deal breaker. Only two types of sauce should ever be seen on fish and chips...tomato sauce or tartare sauce. Anything else is an abomination to the cause. :ROFL:

T

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Depends what sauce it is. That's the real deal breaker. Only two types of sauce should ever be seen on fish and chips...tomato sauce or tartare sauce. Anything else is an abomination to the cause. :ROFL:

T
I wish I could shake your hand - those sauces would be the only two I would have with mine as well! 🙌🏽

There’s also a mayonnaise that we sell here that would be great to eat with fish n chips, it’s called Best Food Mayo and it’s the best.

Now, i feel like fish n chips 🤣

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
I wish I could shake your hand - those sauces would be the only two I would have with mine as well! 🙌🏽

There’s also a mayonnaise that we sell here that would be great to eat with fish n chips, it’s called Best Food Mayo and it’s the best.

Now, i feel like fish n chips 🤣
Well what can I say? They're the only two that should ever be allowed near the plate...however this mayo you speak off. It sounds like it may be the best. So I'd be willing to try it with fish and chips but I'm not making any promises. Well you're the one who keeps banging on about it. ;)

I want them too but it's after midnight here and I'm like Gizmo in Gremlins.

T

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Well what can I say? They're the only two that should ever be allowed near the plate...however this mayo you speak off. It sounds like it may be the best. So I'd be willing to try it with fish and chips but I'm not making any promises. Well you're the one who keeps banging on about it. ;)

I want them too but it's after midnight here and I'm like Gizmo in Gremlins.

T
Well, if you’re ever out these ways, I’ll be sure to hook you up (no pun lol).

Yes, speaking of midnight, you should get some rest. It’s 1:33pm here, so if I do have some fish n chips, I’ll have some for you :)

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
Well, if you’re ever out these ways, I’ll be sure to hook you up (no pun lol).

Yes, speaking of midnight, you should get some rest. It’s 1:33pm here, so if I do have some fish n chips, I’ll have some for you :)
So....did you have fish and chips? That is the question. :)

T

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
Sorry, Not today, so my question is, will you? Lol
Well I'm not angry Mel, just disappointed :ROFL: and in answer to your question....no. Fish and chip night is Friday night. I'll provide you with pictures and a comprehensive review of them though.

T