Hi all, i’m brother from Mauritania

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Yahyaka

Dec 6, 2021
Hello yr welcome .if you need to join a church there I can talk with my brother there to be part of the house church thinks
Hi, I would love to know more about your brother, I’m not in the country now but would be blessing when I get back soon

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Thank you brother, I’m blessed by all this people welcoming me! It made my day every once in a while receiving this notifications. God bless you and everyone here on Jesus name. Amen 🙏
What a fine day when we shall all meet in Heaven as a Church Bride to marry our Lord and Savior, King Jesus!!! :D For now it makes me so happy to walk to the end of this road with you. :)

Luke
24:13 And, behold, two of them went that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was from Jerusalem [about] threescore furlongs.
24:14 And they talked together of all these things which had happened.
24:15 And it came to pass, that, while they communed [together] and reasoned, Jesus himself drew near, and went with them.

Yahyaka

Dec 6, 2021
What a fine day when we shall all meet in Heaven as a Church Bride to marry our Lord and Savior, King Jesus!!! :D For now it makes me so happy to walk to the end of this road with you. :)

Luke
24:13 And, behold, two of them went that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was from Jerusalem [about] threescore furlongs.
24:14 And they talked together of all these things which had happened.
24:15 And it came to pass, that, while they communed [together] and reasoned, Jesus himself drew near, and went with them.
Amen 🙏

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Hello everyone,
It’s a blessing to finally find this platform! It’s amazing specially for me, I was saved few years ago but not really able to attend a church or have a fellowship with brothers and sisters because at first it’s forbidden in my country but also I travel a lot. Thank God from now on my church is in my pocket, looking forward praying, sharing and studying with you’ll
God blessings
Brings a smile to my face to see you saved.. Glad to hear from you Yahyaka.. May the LORD protect you and keep you.. :)

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Hello everyone,
It’s a blessing to finally find this platform! It’s amazing specially for me, I was saved few years ago but not really able to attend a church or have a fellowship with brothers and sisters because at first it’s forbidden in my country but also I travel a lot. Thank God from now on my church is in my pocket, looking forward praying, sharing and studying with you’ll
God blessings
We are glad to fellowship with you brother, welcome. :)