Hi and favorite songs

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

ryanLRC2015

Hii everyone, I am new here so I am just wondering what people talk about in this chat room? Is it just Christian music? A few of my favorite songs are Blessed Be Your Name, Mighty to Save, In Christ Alone, Here I am Lord, We Worship You, and How Great is Our God! :)

P

Powemm

Hey Ry Ry! Welcome. This is a place to
Strengthen your relationship in Christ ... Exactly as you are right where you are.. Enjoy!
Peace in Christ
Michelle
Love this song below!!

YouTube

R

ryanLRC2015

Thank you and that's a great song also! :)

U

Ugly

This part of the Forums is actually to post Christian Music.

R

ryanLRC2015

Yes I know, I plan on actually doing it once youtube cooperates with me lol.