Hi everybody - I'm a newbie from Ontario Canada

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
I am a young at heart senior who is on a faith journey and is still willing to learn, grow and serve.
Hi runnymede so nice to meet you here.You have the perfect attitude if heart to be flooded with Gods blessing.May your time here be truly blessed in jesus name..👎😊😊

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I am a young at heart senior who is on a faith journey and is still willing to learn, grow and serve.
God bless you, dear sister! It is a joy to have you on board!:) You have a most wonderful outlook and attitude. You are a blessing already!:)

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @runnymede, and welcome to CChat! I'm glad that you found us and joined us, and I look forward to seeing you out on our other boards as well :)

God bless you!

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Growing up just outside of Detroit I have been to Ontario quite a few times as it was only about 10 miles away from Windsor. Also have been to Sault Saint Marie, Sarnia, and Niagara Falls. Most of us here are still willing to learn so you are going to fit right in here. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.

runnymede

Oct 17, 2020
Ontario Canada
Growing up just outside of Detroit I have been to Ontario quite a few times as it was only about 10 miles away from Windsor. Also have been to Sault Saint Marie, Sarnia, and Niagara Falls. Most of us here are still willing to learn so you are going to fit right in here. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.
Thank you tourist for the friendly and warm welcome!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
So glad to have you join in the fellowship here at CC:) Can you blow us some cool weather over here on the West Coast:cool: Enjoy your time here and God bless you!

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
As we all should be through every stage of our lives, willing to grow and learn and to have our faith strenghten.

Welcome to Christian Chat😀!
May God Bless you and your time here and us through you as well.🙂