Hi everyone, I'm a newbie

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Fineline

Apr 11, 2021
I am looking forward to chatting with fellow believers, getting to know new friends, and becoming a part of the Christian Chat family.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
I am looking forward to chatting with fellow believers, getting to know new friends, and becoming a part of the Christian Chat family.
Hello and welcome to our Christian Chat family. We are delighted that you have joined us here and look forward to chatting with you. :)

Fineline

Apr 11, 2021
Thank you. It will help me to feel less alone now. I look forward to getting to know folks as well as being known as well.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Thank you. It will help me to feel less alone now. I look forward to getting to know folks as well as being known as well.
Fineline, there are many interesting people here. Look through the forums such as the Miscellaneous, Christian Singles and the Christian Family forums to find a thread that interests you and join in on the conversation.

You can also start your own thread by perhaps asking a question. This way maybe you can get other people's ideas on a subject that interests you.

Fineline, I believe that you will soon enjoy Christian Chat and become a regular. Hope so. God bless you.

L

Live4Him

Welcome aboard.

Love your username...

Fineline

Apr 11, 2021
Thank you. As we all know, there is a fine line between faith and fear of the future. I intend to stay on the right side, with the Lord's help,

Fineline

Apr 11, 2021
Fineline, there are many interesting people here. Look through the forums such as the Miscellaneous, Christian Singles and the Christian Family forums to find a thread that interests you and join in on the conversation.

You can also start your own thread by perhaps asking a question. This way maybe you can get other people's ideas on a subject that interests you.

Fineline, I believe that you will soon enjoy Christian Chat and become a regular. Hope so. God bless you.

Thank you. Sounds like a good idea. I'm really new to chat rooms in general, but looking forward to this experience.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome aboard the CC, my fine sister Fineline!:):coffee:

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hi Fineline and welcome to Christian Chat 😀!

May God Bless your time you and your time both here and in your personal life.

Look forward to see ya about the threads😀!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and welcome to the fellowship here at CC! God bless you!