Hi everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 2, 2013
I will like to meet new christian friends here.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Start posting in other forums, and maybe you will. Welcome to CC. :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Cami, welcome to CC! I hope you enjoy your time with us :)

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Good morning :) Welcome to CC :) hope you'll like it here :)

God bless you ❤

U

Ugly

Mostly you post videos. Not a great way to make friends. Try engaging people directly, in threads, rather than posting links that few will ever click on.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Cami40 - Welcome to "CC" my friend. When I was a younger boy I was surrounded with people of faith. I used to think it was my DNA that was propelling me into doing things for God. But as my life continued into harsh circumstances that foundation crumbled flat onto the ground. I thought God had abandoned me. But now I see He was simply exercising His right to parent me with His ever-exceeding love. But there were times I wanted to say, "Ok, Lord, enough love already!" You see, I now understand it was not despite those circumstances that I am now left humbled, it is because He allowed them and yet never allowed me to fall.

Hence, I am but a sinner saved by grace, who now lives to love and live as Jesus lived - God's way as He guides me thru the Holy Spirit. I am without need to correct you in any disputable matters. To me, in Christ, you are but a wonderful child of God - period. His grace walked ahead on my behalf, how is it I should shed anything less for anyone coming into this place in my heart or mind?

But I am not suggesting love is blind for mercy sake, but rather that Love is not blind; love sees a great deal more than the actual; it sees the ideal in the actual, consequently the actual is transfigured by the ideal. That is a different thing from "Saint-whipping," which means you have your own idea about other people and expect them to live up to it, and then when they don't, you blame them.

My heart is filled with joy to welcome you in the love of Christ. May God richly bless you and all those who come from death to life as God loves us all with His exceedingly Great Love. My name is Dan. I sent you a friends invite. I hope we can become friends if you like.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2017
Cami40 - Welcome to "CC" my friend. When I was a younger boy I was surrounded with people of faith. I used to think it was my DNA that was propelling me into doing things for God. But as my life continued into harsh circumstances that foundation crumbled flat onto the ground. I thought God had abandoned me. But now I see He was simply exercising His right to parent me with His ever-exceeding love. But there were times I wanted to say, "Ok, Lord, enough love already!" You see, I now understand it was not despite those circumstances that I am now left humbled, it is because He allowed them and yet never allowed me to fall.

Hence, I am but a sinner saved by grace, who now lives to love and live as Jesus lived - God's way as He guides me thru the Holy Spirit. I am without need to correct you in any disputable matters. To me, in Christ, you are but a wonderful child of God - period. His grace walked ahead on my behalf, how is it I should shed anything less for anyone coming into this place in my heart or mind?

But I am not suggesting love is blind for mercy sake, but rather that Love is not blind; love sees a great deal more than the actual; it sees the ideal in the actual, consequently the actual is transfigured by the ideal. That is a different thing from "Saint-whipping," which means you have your own idea about other people and expect them to live up to it, and then when they don't, you blame them.

My heart is filled with joy to welcome you in the love of Christ. May God richly bless you and all those who come from death to life as God loves us all with His exceedingly Great Love. My name is Dan. I sent you a friends invite. I hope we can become friends if you like.
Thankyou so much for sharing this.
Blessings always

B

Bate

You're welcome to CC! :) :)