Hi everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Yes. Jesus makes it easy for a person to go to Heaven. How? All True Christians will Turn to Jesus for the removal of the Curse that was brought on by Adam and Eve. This Curse includes the Sinful Nature. Until that Sin Nature is cut out and removed by the Circumcision of Christ . . . all of our Righteous and Holy efforts account for nothing.

Matthew 7:22-23 NLT - "On judgment day many will say to me, 'Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.' But I will reply, 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God's laws."

Why are the people above called "lawbreakers"? Because Christ hadn't Circumcised their hearts of the Sin Nature. When a person's Heart has been lifted of the Sin Nature, that person has been set apart from the Law. And when a person has been set apart from the Law, there become no Laws to break. Paul wrote:

Romans 4:14-15 NLT - "If God's promise is only for those who obey the law, then faith is not necessary and the promise is pointless. 15 For the law always brings punishment on those who try to obey it. (The only way to avoid breaking the law is to have no law to break!)"

Again, this is the Work of Christ . . . to remove the Sinful Nature, so that in by doing so, a person becomes set apart from all worldly Laws, especially the Laws of Moses.

Colossians 2:9-15 NLT - "For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body. So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority. When you came to Christ, you were "circumcised," but not by a physical procedure. Christ performed a spiritual circumcision--the cutting away of your sinful nature. For you were buried with Christ when you were baptized. And with him you were raised to new life because you trusted the mighty power of God, who raised Christ from the dead. You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins. He canceled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross. In this way, he disarmed the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross."

To be Pure, you must Turn to Christ for this Purification. Without the Purification of Christ, there is no Promise of Heaven.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Be not fooled by intellectual foolishness."
'Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? '

accord - Copy (19) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg

L

Live4Him

:) Is it easy to go to Heaven
Luke chapter 13

[23] Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
[24] Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
[25] When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
[26] Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
[27] But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

P.S.

I love your favorite Bible verses.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and 'If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved' Rom 10:9. God bless you!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
:) Is it easy to go to Heaven
Amen! Jesus did all the "heavy lifting", so speak. Its just such a shame that so few will invite Him in.:(

Welcome to CC, sister Sibsib!:):coffee:

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Sibsib!

It's not at all easy to go to heaven. In fact, by human power alone, it is impossible. However, with God all things are possible, and He has made a way for us to be reconciled to Him through Jesus Christ. Hallelujah!

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Welcome to CC, Sibsib!

It's not at all easy to go to heaven. In fact, by human power alone, it is impossible. However, with God all things are possible, and He has made a way for us to be reconciled to Him through Jesus Christ. Hallelujah!
And Amen!