Hi everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 1, 2021
I’m new- and I’m lonely and hurting. Trying to draw closer to God and hoping to find a supportive network.

“Rock bottom will teach you things mountain tops never will.”

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
I’m new- and I’m lonely and hurting. Trying to draw closer to God and hoping to find a supportive network.

Hello and welcome to Christian Chat. We are glad that you have joined our family here. There are some very caring people here who take an interest in the welfare of the other members. We are here to strengthen one another in the trials and tribulations that we encounter most every day.

Look through the forums to find a thread that interests you and join in on the discussions or start your own thread by perhaps asking a question.

We look forward to meeting our new friend and hope you find good fellowship here. May our Heavenly Father bless you and those who love you. Welcome.

Laura798

Jun 6, 2020

Welcome, Butterflyboy--I'm fairly new too. I joined last year but never used until Sept. I mostly stay in the bible forums--when you click on the 'Christian Forums' you can see to the right how many people are actually on--maybe 50-70 and then the rest appear to be guests or members that no longer use the site.

I hope you can find a couple of people here-I haven't checked out the other forums--the bible forums sometimes get argumentative, but there are a few good apples there.

I'll say a prayer for you now. "Father, you know what this young man is going thru--please let him meet some kind Christians on this site and elsewhere, who can befriend him and encourage him. In the meantime please give Him your peace--let Him feel your strong arms around him. Deliver him from whatever struggles he is facing and give him the strength until then to endure. In your son's name., amen.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
"I hope you find the support to help guide you along."

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014

Oh no, lonely and hurting? I am so sorry to read this. I will lift you in prayer, right now. Hugs from a far. Welcome aboard, glad you joined us.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

I hit rock bottom once shortly before I joined this site in 2014. I had lost everything including my wife at the time. Quite Lonely was the title of my introductory thread. Hopefully, you will find comfort, support and understanding from the members here. Glad to have you join our community. Welcome to CC.

Dec 1, 2021
Thank you all for your responses, support, and prayers! I really appreciate it!

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com

I wish you well, nobody escapes the hurts ... some bruises are bigger and more sore than others. God will always draw near to the breaking heart.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and considering all those here praying for you, expect God's blessings to enter your life. Hope to see you over at the other Forums, God bless you!

oyster67

May 24, 2014