Hi, im JesusHealedMe

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JesusHealedMe

Nice to meet you all.
I just want to share with you all and give my testimony that I used to have agoraphobia, but Jesus healed me. It's a fear of crowds of people and of going outside because of all the people. I had a personal experience with Jesus that changed my life, he spoke to me aND came in my room after I was crying out to God. Jesus came to me to show me that he's real and that he heard my crying out. He can do anything and on a separate experience I was healed of agoraphobia, because I asked him for help, he miraculously healed me and I was able to go outside on my own and not dread people. He can do anything, our God is great. If you need healing please pray to Jesus, there's nothing he can't do. If we have faith as small as a mustard seed, we can move mountains. For nothing is impossible with God. And he who comes to him must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him. Jesus loves you, stay strong!
Jesus bless you

Oct 19, 2016
Welcome aboard, friend! Thanks for sharing a lil about yourself and your testimony here. It’s an encouraging reminder of God’s desire to heal His children. I’m sure your post will encourage others here. Have a blessed stay. God’s richest blessings to

Feb 7, 2015
The Ladybug is going to yell at you for testifying in the intro room.... But, I thought it was cool. (It really makes little difference which room you post in.)

Welcome!

S

SweetmorningDew78

Hi! Welcome to the family sis :) Great testimony ❤

God bless you ❤

J

joefizz

The Ladybug is going to yell at you for testifying in the intro room.... But, I thought it was cool. (It really makes little difference which room you post in.)

Welcome!
Now willie would blue lady bug so something like that?:rolleyes:

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!