Hi. I'm Maria. I'm looking for something good to talk about. Anything according to God and the Bible is always good. Talk, Share, Listen 👍✌

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Symphony

Jun 9, 2019
Hi. I'm Maria.
I'm looking for something good to talk about.
Anything according to God and the Bible is always good.

Talk, Share, Listen

👍✌️☺️

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
What's your favorite topic

The afterlife?

Prayer,

Agape love

Bible reading

Theology

Abiding

You name it

Symphony

Jun 9, 2019
I like talking about most anything. Bible reading , The afterlife, Prayer.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hi. I'm Maria.

Talk, Share, Listen

👍✌️☺️
Hi Maria, and welcome to CChat :) I'm glad you found us!

I like the user name you've picked. If you don't mind me asking, are you a musician?

Thanks!

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5
23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Symphony

Jun 9, 2019
I think that heaven is more beautiful than people can describe as beautiful on Earth. A place where there is hope and joy. A place peaceful and beautiful

Revelation 21
4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”
6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life.
7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. 8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

John 14
2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
You know the way to the place where I am going.”

Symphony

Jun 9, 2019
Hi Maria, and welcome to CChat :) I'm glad you found us!

I like the user name you've picked. If you don't mind me asking, are you a musician?

Thanks!

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5
23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.
.[/QUOT

No I'm not a musician ☺️ I do like music

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello again Maria! I welcomed you before, but nothing goes with welcome like another welcome:)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi. I'm Maria.

Talk, Share, Listen

👍✌️☺️
Talk, share, listen is what happens here. I am looking forward to your posts in the forums as that is really where the best in-depth and meaningful conversations take place. Glad to have you join us Maria. Welcome to CC.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I think that heaven is more beautiful than people can describe as beautiful on Earth. A place where there is hope and joy. A place peaceful and beautiful
...and there will be no more tears either. I certainly do agree with your estimation of what heaven is like. I think about heaven a lot especially when I'm at work because it is a jungle out there in the world.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC, Maria. I hope you find this space helpful and encouraging. Blessings to you!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome Maria and have a blessed day <3