Hi, I'm new. struggling with morals, need Christian advice!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KatiLady

My faith and morals are being tested every day by coworkers friends & even my sister. Specifically: being gay/lesbian. If I say it's wrong I'm immediately turned against & called judgmental, uneducated & many other names I cannot mention on here.
I have stuck tight to my belief that God says it is wrong, but after being harped on for so long, I'm starting to wonder if they have a point. If I should not vote against same sex marriage, & just let them do what they want..

I know it will happen, legal or not, but I feel as though voting to legalize it is saying it's OK. Am I in the wrong?

GregoryC

Feb 5, 2014
Keep standing firm on Gods word.
The world hates God and His word because it shows them thier deeds are evil.
They will hate you for believing in it also.

John 15:19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

Let God be true but every man a liar. Rom. 3:4

B

biscuit

[h=3]1 John 2:15-16[/h]King James Version (KJV)

[SUP]15 [/SUP]Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
[SUP]16 [/SUP]For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

A

AgeofKnowledge

The Bible says: "As it was in the days of Lot, so shall it also be in the days of the coming of the Son of Man."

There are only two forces that hold back homosexuals from giving themselves over completely to their sin, and they are rejection by society and the repudiation and teachings of the church. When society no longer rejects their sin as abnormal and fully accepts them and encourages them in their abnormality, and when the church no longer preaches against it as sin and consoles them in their sexual activities-there no longer exist any hindering forces.

The floodgates are open, and homosexuals are encouraged to continue in their sin and make war against those who reject their sin as sin. These two roadblocks are being swept away. Immoral chaos is going to follow.

Moral standards among many church people are shattering with great numbers of young people from Christian homes simply living together without getting married. The constant barrage of sex and nudity by the media you see will accelerate the great "falling away" which has already begun. That's its primary purpose.

Those of us refuse to go along with the flood of filth, even when it impacts us (thank you God for your grace when we repent), are few and looked upon as "out of step" with an enlightened society and a more relevant church.

Lovers of sensuous pleasures will far outnumber the lovers of God and launch a full scale war against God's chosen powered by the forces of evil before this is over.

The formation of a apostate super world church, consisting of a union between liberal ecumenical Protestants and the
Roman Catholic Church, is already underway and spiritual in name only freely using the name of Jesus Christ but antichrist and political in many of its activities.

Under the guise of "understanding," it will accept the homosexual lifestyle as normal into its membership. No more repentance for sin except the "sin" of being a genuine "intolerant" Christian, of course.

Homosexual and lesbian love will be vindicated by the leadership of this church union and will be encouraged with practicing homosexual ministers ordained and given places of authority touted as a new breed of pioneer introducing new concepts of love and evangelism. Their Sunday school and church literature will be distributed suggesting to children and teenagers that homosexuality is a normal and acceptable form of Christian sexual practice.

That's what's coming. Got it so far?

But you are not part of that. You are a genuine Christian and part of the great and supernatural union of all the true followers of Jesus Christ bound together through the Holy Spirit and mutual confidence in Christ and His Word.

You are part of the true church of Bible believers passing through on your way to heaven. That's who YOU are.

While the visible super world church gains political power, Christ's invisible supernatural church is going to grow in spiritual power, unfortunately driven by persecution, and come out the other side ;).

So take heart sister. You just need to find more people like yourself to befriend. That's what you're missing. Peace.

My faith and morals are being tested every day by coworkers friends & even my sister. Specifically: being gay/lesbian. If I say it's wrong I'm immediately turned against & called judgmental, uneducated & many other names I cannot mention on here.
I have stuck tight to my belief that God says it is wrong, but after being harped on for so long, I'm starting to wonder if they have a point. If I should not vote against same sex marriage, & just let them do what they want..

I know it will happen, legal or not, but I feel as though voting to legalize it is saying it's OK. Am I in the wrong?

P

Puteri

I believe very much in "hate the sin but love the sinner" he/she was also created in God's image.

U

Ugly

This is part of the gay agenda. Either you support homosexuality or you are a bigot, hate monger, homophobe. They don't allow people to just disagree. And you're experiencing it. Just because people repeat lies doesn't change truth.

K

KatiLady

Thanks everyone for your answers, I do need more Christian friends. Just recently joined a church. My husband refuses to go, so I go alone, but I'm hoping to join a small group & get to know people.

I am a little confused about the first answer though, where it says the act of homosexuality is a sin, but being homosexual is not... How is that possible? Is that true?

kohelet

Feb 22, 2012
I am a little confused about the first answer though, where it says the act of homosexuality is a sin, but being homosexual is not... How is that possible? Is that true?
Hi again KatiLady,

I think Ben Witherington's point is that are all tempted in different ways and sin if we yield to the temptations. What he doesn't add (or does he? - I can't remember) is that the Lord can change this, just as he can change an alcoholic or drug addict - or deliver someone from a life of crime. If you'd like to read about a case where this happened, here's a link: Former Gay Activist Marries Woman; Addresses Critics Who Condemn His New Heterosexual Lifestyle. There are others - here's something about Donny McClurkin: Donnie McClurkin, 'Ex-Gay' Singer, Cut From MLK Concert Over 'Potential Controversy'.

The homosexual lifestyle is something I am personally disgusted by - but what makes me think my sins are any better than theirs?

I'm sorry - this has been written hurriedly - ask again if there's anything I've missed.

Hope this helps though!
Kohelet

M

mudspek

Thanks everyone for your answers, I do need more Christian friends. Just recently joined a church. My husband refuses to go, so I go alone, but I'm hoping to join a small group & get to know people.

To me that would be like saying "I am a liar, but it is not sin until I tell a lie." Confusing? Yup! Justified? Nope!

One is a confession, the other is a justification for being in need of confession.

God condemns homosexuality in scripture, references on demand.

What must be remembered, is, all sin is condemned. sometimes we are accused of focussing on one sin over another. But if a person asks "Is lying a sin" why would I begin by telling him about stealing? Did he not ask abour lying?

And if they ask about homosexuality, I will oblige with scripture, and compassion. But all the compassion available to a Christian brother to spend upon a sinning family member will not change or alter the reality of sin.

Sin is a problem not only to the sinner, but to the one to whom that sinner turns for compassionate understanding only to be told, it is sin. I have to tell you it is sin. But I am sorry to have to tell you. And I am frustrated that I had to be the one to tell you. I am not proudly proclaiming to you "You are the sinner, I am forgiven." No, I am humbly sharing with you "I am forgiven, won't you come and be forgiven too?"

A

AgeofKnowledge

The Bible speaks directly to "homosexual behavior" or "homosexual acts." A "homosexual", from a scriptural perspective, is someone that chooses to engage in homosexual acts.

Homosexuality as an "identity" is a modern non-biblical construction. Modernists (and post-modernists) began to assert that homosexual behavior is genetically based (e.g. a genetic flaw in the human genome) and then fabricated an identity around this immoral behavior.

Understand; however, that despite intensive investigation into the human genome by the scientific community: they have failed to find "gay genes." The reason why they have failed to find "gay genes" is because they don't exist. Homosexuality is not a behavior that's written into the DNA of the human genome even as a genetic defect.

As a result, researchers studying "homosexuality" are now hypothesizing that homosexual behavior is a genetic expression (e.g. modifications to how and when DNA is activated by environment and by behavior) which is a field of study called epigenetics (e.g. the study of inherited gene expressions caused by means other than changes in DNA sequence specifically changes that have occurred in heritable information but are not caused by changes in the DNA molecule).

They are hypothesizing that that “sexually antagonistic” epi-marks, which normally protect parents from natural variation in sex hormone levels during fetal development, sometimes carryover across generations and cause homosexuality in opposite-sex offspring.

The theory is hypothesizing that homosexuality is a side effect of the epigenetic canalization of sex differences in which homosexuality itself is assumed to impose a fitness cost which is outweighed by the benefit of locking in sexual preference in cases where reprogramming is successful (or unnecessary).

But understand that this is an unproven theory to date with correlation (X causes Y) unproven. And, epigenetic changes are not random but rather occur in response to environment. Nurture and the behaviors one chooses to engage in effect a physiological plasticity upon one's susceptible genetic expression in this theory.

In purely biblical terms, specifically Romans 1, people who choose to engage in homosexual acts (whether some predisposition for it actually exists or not) are choosing to "exchange" God’s purposes for unnatural purposes.

Even if a predisposition toward a homosexual behavior does exist in some people, they have the ability to choose not to engage in it just as they have the ability to choose to engage in a heterosexual behavior. The existence of a predisposition does not equate to machine programming in which people act like robots carrying out instructions without any choice in the matter as so many falsely assert today.

I have a normal sex drive and I've been celibate for 26 years. We are not robots.

The choice to engage in heterosexual acts, homosexual acts, or abstinence with regard to other people is a real choice that exists with each of us. We CAN choose.

The biblical warning for people who choose to engage in homosexual acts is, whether or not a genetic disposition actually exists, if they choose to rebelliously engage in homosexual acts without repentance they can eventually become consumed to the point of reprobation at which point God lets go giving them up to their lusts (Rom 1:18–25).

While references to homosexual acts are limited in Scripture, they become a powerful image for those who in their rebellion and blindness choose to give up God’s good gift of normative morality in healthy sexuality and exchange it for something degrading and unnatural.

Homosexual acts become a symbol in Scripture for violating a basic principle of holiness: mixing that which the Lord declared should be separate.

In Romans 1, Paul condemns homosexual acts, lesbian as well as male, in the same breath as idolatry (vv. 23–27), but his theological canvas is broader than that. Instead of treating homosexual behavior as an expression of idolatrous worship, he traces both to the bad ‘exchange’ fallen man has made in departing from his Creator’s intention. Seen from this angle, every homosexual act is unnatural, because it flies in the face of God’s creation scheme for human sexual expression.

People are not girls trapped in boys bodies and boys trapped in girls bodies as those the devil deceived falsely assert in gender diversity. They are sinners trapped in a world that sin has permeated and need salvation followed by sanctification.

It is one thing to repent and become a Christian in recovery/sanctification struggling with sin issues in their life. This is the condition many Christians find themselves in. Perhaps all, to some extent. These are born-again and have aligned themselves with God in truth.

It is entirely another thing to justify one's sin as normal and refuse to repent aligning with ungodliness in rebellion to God and then twisting His Word to "justify" it deceiving themselves and others as per 2 Timothy 12-13:

"In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, while evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived."

A

AJW

Don't vote for it God says it's wrong it's wrong then!

F

Fishbait

Your not in the wrong Katil. Gay/Lesbian acts are wrong.

Jesus warned us that it would get as it was in the days of Noah just before the end of this era. In the days of Noah same-sex marriage and homosexuality were prevalent. These acts are nothing new.

Luke 17:26-30, “And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom, it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when Son of man is revealed.”

Don't be surprised that this world is getting worse as it was in the day of Noah. If it doesn't get worse and as "it was in the days of Noe" then Jesus lied to us. And Jesus cannot lie.

Prepare for many things that the Bible tells us are wrong to be legal. We also have been warned that the day will come when right will be wrong and wrong will be right. Like you stated, "I know it will happen, legal or not..." the very thing Jesus warned us about.

Stand by the word of God as your "faith" and "morals" will be tested everyday Katil. You'll be rewarded with everlasting life in Heaven.

Last edited:

kohelet

Feb 22, 2012
Hi again,

There may be something in what AgeofKnowledge says. This is also the view of a friend of mine whose opinion I respect. There may be no such thing as gay genes but perhaps, just as people can have physical and mental disabilities, there are those who can be attracted to members of the same sex. I believe that, as in Donnie McClurkin's case, people who are sexually interfered with as children sometimes grow up confused in this area also. The bible doesn't speak of the cause of same sex attraction but it does speak of the acts as being sinful and of Jesus as a healer.

A

amdg

To me that would be like saying "I am a liar, but it is not sin until I tell a lie." Confusing? Yup! Justified? Nope!

One is a confession, the other is a justification for being in need of confession.

God condemns homosexuality in scripture, references on demand.

What must be remembered, is, all sin is condemned. sometimes we are accused of focussing on one sin over another. But if a person asks "Is lying a sin" why would I begin by telling him about stealing? Did he not ask abour lying?

And if they ask about homosexuality, I will oblige with scripture, and compassion. But all the compassion available to a Christian brother to spend upon a sinning family member will not change or alter the reality of sin.

Sin is a problem not only to the sinner, but to the one to whom that sinner turns for compassionate understanding only to be told, it is sin. I have to tell you it is sin. But I am sorry to have to tell you. And I am frustrated that I had to be the one to tell you. I am not proudly proclaiming to you "You are the sinner, I am forgiven." No, I am humbly sharing with you "I am forgiven, won't you come and be forgiven too?"
The problem deals with differences in language. Several passages of scripture translate a verb as a noun or an adjective, not to mention the Hebrew/Greek understanding of Homosexuality would likely be, one who has sex with men. This is compared to the modern definition where one is tempted to have relations with the same sex. So it would be more akin to saying "I am often tempted to lie, yet I refrain from doing so. I am not engaged in actual sin (although I certainly possess the effect of original sin) unless I give into this temptation."

M

mudspek

The Bible speaks directly to "homosexual behavior" or "homosexual acts." A "homosexual", from a scriptural perspective, is someone that chooses to engage in homosexual acts.

Homosexuality as an "identity" is a modern non-biblical construction. Modernists (and post-modernists) began to assert that homosexual behavior is genetically based (e.g. a genetic flaw in the human genome) and then fabricated an identity around this immoral behavior.

Understand; however, that despite intensive investigation into the human genome by the scientific community: they have failed to find "gay genes." The reason why they have failed to find "gay genes" is because they don't exist. Homosexuality is not a behavior that's written into the DNA of the human genome even as a genetic defect.

As a result, researchers studying "homosexuality" are now hypothesizing that homosexual behavior is a genetic expression (e.g. modifications to how and when DNA is activated by environment and by behavior) which is a field of study called epigenetics (e.g. the study of inherited gene expressions caused by means other than changes in DNA sequence specifically changes that have occurred in heritable information but are not caused by changes in the DNA molecule).

They are hypothesizing that that “sexually antagonistic” epi-marks, which normally protect parents from natural variation in sex hormone levels during fetal development, sometimes carryover across generations and cause homosexuality in opposite-sex offspring.

The theory is hypothesizing that homosexuality is a side effect of the epigenetic canalization of sex differences in which homosexuality itself is assumed to impose a fitness cost which is outweighed by the benefit of locking in sexual preference in cases where reprogramming is successful (or unnecessary).

But understand that this is an unproven theory to date with correlation (X causes Y) unproven. And, epigenetic changes are not random but rather occur in response to environment. Nurture and the behaviors one chooses to engage in effect a physiological plasticity upon one's susceptible genetic expression in this theory.

In purely biblical terms, specifically Romans 1, people who choose to engage in homosexual acts (whether some predisposition for it actually exists or not) are choosing to "exchange" God’s purposes for unnatural purposes.

Even if a predisposition toward a homosexual behavior does exist in some people, they have the ability to choose not to engage in it just as they have the ability to choose to engage in a heterosexual behavior. The existence of a predisposition does not equate to machine programming in which people act like robots carrying out instructions without any choice in the matter as so many falsely assert today.

I have a normal sex drive and I've been celibate for 26 years. We are not robots.

The choice to engage in heterosexual acts, homosexual acts, or abstinence with regard to other people is a real choice that exists with each of us. We CAN choose.

The biblical warning for people who choose to engage in homosexual acts is, whether or not a genetic disposition actually exists, if they choose to rebelliously engage in homosexual acts without repentance they can eventually become consumed to the point of reprobation at which point God lets go giving them up to their lusts (Rom 1:18–25).

While references to homosexual acts are limited in Scripture, they become a powerful image for those who in their rebellion and blindness choose to give up God’s good gift of normative morality in healthy sexuality and exchange it for something degrading and unnatural.

Homosexual acts become a symbol in Scripture for violating a basic principle of holiness: mixing that which the Lord declared should be separate.

In Romans 1, Paul condemns homosexual acts, lesbian as well as male, in the same breath as idolatry (vv. 23–27), but his theological canvas is broader than that. Instead of treating homosexual behavior as an expression of idolatrous worship, he traces both to the bad ‘exchange’ fallen man has made in departing from his Creator’s intention. Seen from this angle, every homosexual act is unnatural, because it flies in the face of God’s creation scheme for human sexual expression.

People are not girls trapped in boys bodies and boys trapped in girls bodies as those the devil deceived falsely assert in gender diversity. They are sinners trapped in a world that sin has permeated and need salvation followed by sanctification.

It is one thing to repent and become a Christian in recovery/sanctification struggling with sin issues in their life. This is the condition many Christians find themselves in. Perhaps all, to some extent. These are born-again and have aligned themselves with God in truth.

It is entirely another thing to justify one's sin as normal and refuse to repent aligning with ungodliness in rebellion to God and then twisting His Word to "justify" it deceiving themselves and others as per 2 Timothy 12-13:

"In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, while evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived."
Homosexuality comes to a nation that knows better, but suffers from a false sense of pride, followed by having life too easy, too much time on their hands, lack of concern for the poor, and lack of help for the needy, till they become arrogant in their sinful practices. They finally degrade to the lowest form of behaviour, that of homosexuality

Homosexuality is the result of a progressive rebellion and is described in Ezekiel 16, to Israel who is following in Sodom's steps behaviourly.
"Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.50 And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good."[Eze 16:49-50]

Look at the progression of sin as described by the prophet:
49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom,

1st - "pride," consider this nation and its false sense of "I can do whatever I want, because it only affects me." It is of course a lie, but who's listening?

2nd -"fulness of bread," is a reference to way too much "things" that serve to move our focus away from the giover of plenty, to the plenty itself.

3rd - and "abundance of idleness" was in her and in her daughters," a reference to "too much time on our hands" as we run seeking to please ourselves.

4th - "neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy." Sure sounds like the "new America" to me. I know good work still goes on, but not nearly as abundantly as in previous years.

Notice a steady progression from the casually selfishness to the serious trouble to definitely rebellious?​
5th -"50 And they were haughty," is a reference to the arrogance that comes with wilfull sin and claiming it is good, like homosexuals demanding "equal rights" which they already have. They have the right to remain silent, the right to an attorney, and the right to not testify against one's self. They are not wanting equal rights, they are wanting domination. Look to the four cities that were Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboim.

Gen 10:19 Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim,Gen 18:20 And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;Deu 29:23 And that the whole land thereof is brimstone, and salt, and burning, that it is not sown, nor beareth, nor any grass groweth therein, like the overthrow of Sodom, and Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboim, which the LORD overthrew in his anger, and in his wrath:​
6th - Finally God gives them over to do their worst; "and committed abomination before me:"

And the ultimate end of those who will not admit they are wrong and repent "therefore I took them away as I saw good."

And I am sorry to have to be the one to say it. For I am sinful and in need of salvation also. But I am not proud of it, nor do I persue self gratification, but walk humbly before my maker, stedfastly aware of how small a space there is between myself and the ultimate sin before God. It is so easy to slide the slide, when we ought rather to climb the climb.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
KatiLady, hello and welcome!! The bible says it is wrong for men to lie down with men, and women with women, and humans with animals. God is very clear on what he thinks of homosexuality. That it is WRONG no matter which spin people try to put on it. I myself have several gay neighbors, all of them women. I have no personal problem with them being gay but I DO believe that it is morally wrong because the bible specifically tells us so!!! Genesis 18:22-23, in the King James version, says, "Thou shall not lie with mankind, as with womankind:it is an abomination. Neither shall thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith; neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto; it is confusion." These two verses reinforce what I just spoke of. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 state: "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall NOT inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind."
These verses say that those who fornicate with the same sex will not inherit god's kingdom. Some other verses you could read to help you are: Judges 19:22, Leviticus 18:21-22, Leviticus 20:13, Romans 1:26-27, 1 Timothy 1:8-10, Genesis 19:1-13. Hope these help you. When someone sees something from a different viewpoint of another person, as you do with your friends, they are always called judgmental or racist, uneducated, whatever. HOWEVER, you have God's word itself to educate you!! :) Take heart knowing that his words cannot be wrong. I have no problem with gay people whatsoever, as long as they dont hit on me, lol, because I am NOT gay!! :) Some gay people are of the view that if a man and woman can get married, what cant two men? Or two women? The answer is obvious:because they are BOTH men, or BOTH women!! God made MAN AND WOMAN to be together. I'm not being rude here so dont take offense, but if god had wanted to men to be together, he would have created Adam and Steve, not Adam and Eve. Or Eve and Ellen, not Eve and Adam. :) You get my point with that comparison, right? :) You are right to stick to your belief that a homosexual lifestyle is wrong, and I myself am against gay marriage because it is wrong on so many levels. I know others who read my post here will disagree with me, and that is their right. This is just my own personal viewpoint on the situation. Stick to your morals and dont let your friends make you feel guilty.

M

mudspek

You have written as good as I have seen on this subject of "I was born that way." God never gave man "sinful parts." He gave man parts that some men use to commit sin. That would be like saying "God gave me this tongue, therefoe I can't help lying." We all know where that argument belongs.

It is amazing the things men will blame on God. I suppose it makes man's burden jut a little lighter, in this life, but I think we must begin to pare the load we will bear in the next.

Thanks for an excellent post.

1joseph

Dec 14, 2014

Hello KatiLady,

Let me encourage you to not be concerned about what others say to you or think of you concerning your belief and knowledge of God's Word. It is TRUTH, a firm foundation. Continue in your Faith Walk building on this foundation.

The TRUTH is that having sexual relations with the same sex is a sin, as you touched on. It is an inappropriate behavior, as is any sin.

Keep in mind, we are to love the sinner and hate sin, just as Christ did and still does. It's OK to interact with sinners. Indeed, we should, letting God's light shine forth through us. For God's Holy Spirit changes lives either directly or indirectly, through us his children.

God's love is a powerful, wonderful thing. He is with you KatiLady, and always will be. Deuteronomy 31:6 (NIV) "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

"Heavenly Father, I ask that you give KatiLady the courage to stand on Your Word regardless of what she is faced with in her life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen."

I don't want to lay anything heavy on you because I understand the weight you've bore from the attacks you mention. But that is what they are, attacks, and so I give you this to help you each day. It reads heavy, but really isn't. It is protection for you.

The Armor of God Ephesians 6:10-17 New International Version (NIV)
[SUP]10[/SUP] Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. [SUP]11 [/SUP]Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. [SUP]12 [/SUP]For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. [SUP]13 [/SUP]Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. [SUP]14 [/SUP]Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, [SUP]15 [/SUP]and with your feet fitted with...the gospel of peace. [SUP]16 [/SUP]In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. [SUP]17 [/SUP]Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

God bless you KatiLady. Remember, He is with you!

Joseph