Hi, I'm new. struggling with morals, need Christian advice!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

Ugly

Hello KatiLady,

Let me encourage you to not be concerned about what others say to you or think of you concerning your belief and knowledge of God's Word. It is TRUTH, a firm foundation. Continue in your Faith Walk building on this foundation.

The TRUTH is that having sexual relations with the same sex is a sin, as you touched on. It is an inappropriate behavior, as is any sin.

Keep in mind, we are to love the sinner and hate sin, just as Christ did and still does. It's OK to interact with sinners. Indeed, we should, letting God's light shine forth through us. For God's Holy Spirit changes lives either directly or indirectly, through us his children.

God's love is a powerful, wonderful thing. He is with you KatiLady, and always will be. Deuteronomy 31:6 (NIV) "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

"Heavenly Father, I ask that you give KatiLady the courage to stand on Your Word regardless of what she is faced with in her life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen."

I don't want to lay anything heavy on you because I understand the weight you've bore from the attacks you mention. But that is what they are, attacks, and so I give you this to help you each day. It reads heavy, but really isn't. It is protection for you.

The Armor of God Ephesians 6:10-17 New International Version (NIV)
[SUP]10[/SUP] Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. [SUP]11[/SUP]Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. [SUP]12[/SUP]For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. [SUP]13[/SUP]Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. [SUP]14[/SUP]Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, [SUP]15[/SUP]and with your feet fitted with...the gospel of peace. [SUP]16[/SUP]In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. [SUP]17[/SUP]Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

God bless you KatiLady. Remember, He is with you!

Joseph

This thread is almost a Year old and the OP hasn't logged in in nearly a year. Please pay attention to the dates on threads before responding.

W

WasSatanistNowChristian

Why not let them have civil unions? There are 2 kinds of marriage one religious and one legal. why not afford them the legal one but call it civil union? The problem is that after the gay marriage thing they started to campaign for animal and "children's sexual rights" which isn't cool. Its a coalition formed by communists that's why they collectivize everything, look it up

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Marriage is what God deams as a man and a woman. I struggle with this because my daughter is gay. We all have to answer to the Lord on judgement day. We all have sinned. We all have free will. I don't understand the choice she has made, but I don't have to...my job is to love her and pray for her. As far as changing God's words on what marriage is, I vote NO...because voting any other way goes against my Lord and savior if I didn't that is what I would have to answer for...and no thanks! Got enough to answer for all by myself.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
This is a 2 and 3/4 year old thread... and the last time it was posted on was in 2015..

Amberlight

Oct 8, 2016
Why not let them have civil unions? There are 2 kinds of marriage one religious and one legal. why not afford them the legal one but call it civil union? The problem is that after the gay marriage thing they started to campaign for animal and "children's sexual rights" which isn't cool. Its a coalition formed by communists that's why they collectivize everything, look it up
There is only one kind of marriage and it is marriage between a man and a woman a union of flesh a holy union by God.
Man do not unite people no pastor priest or official do this ,No paper official seal or acknowledgment do so.

God do.