Hi Persecuted Church , I need input!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SharkBait32

Jan 9, 2017
Hello there, I am a Youth Pastor's wife in Florida, USA and I have become aware of the fact that our students don't fully comprehend what lives are like for Christians in other (often persecuted) countries. We recently had a prayer night and many students knew we were praying for Christians in China and North Korea but not why. And even a few students didn't know what the word persecution meant.
That being said, I am working on a presentation on persecution and what lives are like for Christians in countries where persecution is considered "at high levels" or higher. I am particularly showcasing the countries of North Korea, India, Nigeria, China, Mexico, and Russia. If you are from one of these countries I would love to hear from you and have a first hand account of what life is like for Christians in your country. If you are from another highly persecuted country I would also like to hear from you as I am not completely tied to the countries I am showcasing.
Thank you so much in advance for your input

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
frame-91455_640 - Copy.jpg
"You are to be commended for your 'agenda'. It would appear imperative that our younger
generation, here at 'home' are in dire need of spiritual guidance as never before. 'Christians'
in America have become seriously fragmented by a disturbing discord. Anything whatsoever
to further enhance confusion and bewilderment, ( especially in young minds ) would be considered
a drastic error in judgement. One must chose wisely, to inspire, and not so much as to 'impress'.

'God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

We don't change the message, the message changes us.'
~Input from 'this side of the glass'~
Friendly.png

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I will pray for you and your project. I would be very interested to know how it goes. Godspeed.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC. May God bless you with the anointing needed to reach the young students there, in Jesus' Name, Amen!

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Welcome to Christian Chat God Bless, thanks for sharing this and it makes realize how lucky I am here in the United States to be a christian.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hello there, I am a Youth Pastor's wife in Florida, USA and I have become aware of the fact that our students don't fully comprehend what lives are like for Christians in other (often persecuted) countries. We recently had a prayer night and many students knew we were praying for Christians in China and North Korea but not why. And even a few students didn't know what the word persecution meant.
That being said, I am working on a presentation on persecution and what lives are like for Christians in countries where persecution is considered "at high levels" or higher. I am particularly showcasing the countries of North Korea, India, Nigeria, China, Mexico, and Russia. If you are from one of these countries I would love to hear from you and have a first hand account of what life is like for Christians in your country. If you are from another highly persecuted country I would also like to hear from you as I am not completely tied to the countries I am showcasing.
Thank you so much in advance for your input
I am from the U.S.A., but I wanted to say that, although, it is sad that the children do not know about these things, Praise be to God that he has put it upon your dear heart to help educate them in these horrible things going on to Christian's around the world.
May God Bless you in this (there is no doubt He Is already doing just that) and getting information you need and Leading Your Every Step in this most important process.
May God Bless you, Your Family, Your Church and, indeed, Christian's Everywhere through the things he is Blessing us to be a part of like this...🙂

SasiB

Feb 6, 2020
God Bless u with the great work that u doing with the youth in ur country. HE WHO BEGAN A GOOD WORK IN U WILL B FAITHFUL TO COMPLETE IT IN U. B Blessed Always

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Hello SharkBait32, wonderful work you are doing to educate the youth. And may you continue to serve our loving Father. 👋