Hi thanks for accepting me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Glory71

Hi I’m new and so glad I found this site. Having been baptised many years ago as a baby and been to church on and off over the years, none of it really sunk in properly and I only half believed.

Out of the blue on Easter Sunday this year, I had an urgent thought to look something up online (something to do with my former denomination) and what I found frightened the life out of me so I ran to my Bible which I’d never read before despite it being given to me in 1984. Wow I cannot describe the feeling when I started reading it, it came alive if that makes sense? I’ve never felt anything like it before and my life has changed so much since then thanks be to God. My journey is very new and the only Christian relations I had have now passed away so I have so many questions, I am so glad I found this site thanks for accepting me.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
So glad God brought you to us, sister Glory! We shall grow and learn and draw closer to Him together!:) God bless you!

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Hi I’m new and so glad I found this site. Having been baptised many years ago as a baby and been to church on and off over the years, none of it really sunk in properly and I only half believed.

Out of the blue on Easter Sunday this year, I had an urgent thought to look something up online (something to do with my former denomination) and what I found frightened the life out of me so I ran to my Bible which I’d never read before despite it being given to me in 1984. Wow I cannot describe the feeling when I started reading it, it came alive if that makes sense? I’ve never felt anything like it before and my life has changed so much since then thanks be to God. My journey is very new and the only Christian relations I had have now passed away so I have so many questions, I am so glad I found this site thanks for accepting me.
Welcome aboard CC Glory71.. :)

I first read the Bible when i was in my early 20's and i thank God for it.. I left my old religion and became a Christian.. Without His Word i would be lost.. I encourage you to keep reading His word and seek the blessing of wisdom from His Holy Spirit to ensure you are given knowledge in all things you need to know..

G

Godsgirl83

Hello Glory! Welcome to CC.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome and nice to meet you. I know you will enjoy the many forums here, God bless!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome :) it is great to have you here <3

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

It's a pleasure to have you join us. The bible coming alive makes perfect sense to me as it is a Living Word. I wish you all of God's best as you begin your spiritual journey. Looking forward to your posts. Welcome to CC.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Thank you for sharing this ❤ God will reveal Himself to those sincerely seeking Him 🙏 Hallelujah!

Good morning and welcome to CC 😊 glad to meet you 😊

God bless you ❤