Hi. This is My First Christian Chat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2018
Hi. I am single and I would like to get married, but I am having a hard time meeting the right man. I am however interested in making friends, so if you don't want to get married we can still chat. Friendship is important to me. I developed a lot of close relationships in church growing up. So if you are a woman looking for sisters to rely on you can count on me. If you are a man who is not interested in getting married that is fine; if you are just looking to chat and nothing serious that is ok.☺

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome sister and I hope you will like it here :)

N

NoNameMcgee

welcome to CC

i hope this place is a blessing to you

but im not sure if you are aware your age is hidden

also this is still the internet
so maybe post around and let people get to know you
and get to know others on the forum

especially if youre looking for marriage

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hi Cece, welcome to CC. :)

This is not a dating site, so if that's what you're looking for here, then maybe you should try an actual dating site. :)

Like McGee said, start posting on the forums and let us get to know you. Just be careful, not everyone is who they claim to be..

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat! :)

J

joefizz

Hi Cece, welcome to CC. :)

This is not a dating site, so if that's what you're looking for here, then maybe you should try an actual dating site. :)

Like McGee said, start posting on the forums and let us get to know you. Just be careful, not everyone is who they claim to be..
For example I'm secretly a Joefizz named Joseph don't tell anyone!

J

joefizz

Hi. I am single and I would like to get married, but I am having a hard time meeting the right man. I am however interested in making friends, so if you don't want to get married we can still chat. Friendship is important to me. I developed a lot of close relationships in church growing up. So if you are a woman looking for sisters to rely on you can count on me. If you are a man who is not interested in getting married that is fine; if you are just looking to chat and nothing serious that is ok.☺
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

J

joefizz

Yeah beware like he claims to also be a musician.
We know about these muso types.
Correction I write songs for God in the spirit,I don't claim to be a musician,a singer yes since I sing said songs to no instruments currently.(though I have played harmonica as a hobby and would like a small harp to play with my songs)