Hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Marvshane

Hello everyone..My name is marvshane. I would love to share, grow and learn new things through your experience with God. I'm excited to hear your stories here. If you care to talk and have a friend just call me and I'll be there...Thanks God bless u all.

C

Child_Of_God777

Nice to meet you, I'm Kevin, welcome to ChristianChat!! God bless you!! :)

T

Tinuviel

Welcome to CC Marvshane! Enjoy your time here :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Everyone here has a story to tell and I'm looking forward to reading yours through your posts. Glad to have you join us. God bless you as well. Welcome to CC.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome sister .God bless you :)

B

Bate

Hi!
You're welcome to CC! :)

Nov 14, 2016
Hello everyone..My name is marvshane. I would love to share, grow and learn new things through your experience with God. I'm excited to hear your stories here. If you care to talk and have a friend just call me and I'll be there...Thanks God bless u all.
*** greetings from Texas...

J

joefizz

Welcome,and likewise if you'd like to discuss something or see about making a new friend here then please feel free to talk to us,there are bible smart people here who can answer questions about a problem or cheer you up with encouraging scriptures,or just simply chat,hope you like it here!

L

loisola

Hi, my first time here☺

L

loisola

My name is Lois.

S

SweetmorningDew78

Hello Kabayan Marvshane and Lois welcome my sisters :) happy to meet you both :) hope to see you around!

God bless you Marvshane and Lois :)

L

loisola

Thanks for your words of advice. I'm so relieved!☺

L

loisola

Hi, thanks I'm like so at home. Glad I came on board!