Hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

Orchid

Looking for a wise christian counselor type, need advice/counsel:)

R

Redeemed79

Is it on a thread you want to talk??? I may be able to help you depending on subject. I do not however profess to know all but would love to help if I can :)

Feb 27, 2007
I have quite a few on here, a couple who I totally rely on are Charisenexcelsis, LIghthouse John, seekinhim & Pickles always give excellent advice. It depends what you are asking about... MaggieMye is great for spiritual warfare questions and there are many on here with excellent biblical knowledge... I guess it just depends on what you are looking for. Bless your heart & welcome to cc.

O

Orchid

Oh Hi! Sorry, new here....

O

Orchid

Hi! Well what are your qualifications? lol

R

Redeemed79

Oh Ok so you're looking for someone who's been to Bible School?? Nope not me lol. I have the greatest texbook however :) and I love to help where I can, The Holy Spirit is my counsellor and I would rely on the Word and the Holy Spirit and all things biblical and spiritual to answer you and I'm not afraid to say I don't know! LOL, but I'm not sure who on here is schooled but I think Charisenexelcis is a Pastor?? Don't quote me on that however and I agree with Imoss about Pickles.....I don't personally know them but we are look at their fruits and there posts are fruitful!!!

O

Orchid

omg...what lol

O

Orchid

I havent even been to urch in 10 yrs so u dont have to be a christian expert lol

O

Orchid

couseling know how would be nice though lol

R

Redeemed79

I don't have counselling know how so to speak either lol....I do wish to help though if i can???

Kathleen

Oct 13, 2009
hi
i can see your new here, joining today - so welcolm first of all.
However i would like to say that you might not want to narrow down the amount of people who can help you just because they dont have certain qualifications. All the Christians on here are on a walk with God and have made mistakes in life that maybe they can help you wih, having maybe learned from it themselves.
This 'qualifications' thing is stupid imo. You can have all the qualifications in the world but still not truly understand the Word, or God. or even be saved. Look at the news...high up catholic preists..thrown in jail for child molestation. They are qualified..but maybe not neccassarily saved. Or have strayed MAJORLY.

Anyway..Redeemed79 has offered her assistance to you. I wouldnt turn it away just becasue she hasnt got qualifications. I would like to help you. God Willing. But many older people dont want my advice because im young, and inexpreianced. But belive you me. I have seen things no one should see and have had a long walk with my continuous journey with God.

Hope you find what your looking for and the Holy Spirit guides you.
God Bless
Kathleen :)

Dec 19, 2009

Also, you might go to the prayer requests forum and ask a question there.

C

charisenexcelcis

Looking for a wise christian counselor type, need advice/counsel:)
It's tough to live up to the "wise counselor type" but if I can help you I will. What is the problem? If you do not to post publically, you can PM me.

M

MaggieMye

I'm Maggie. I have a degree of Practical Ministry with certifcation in Deliverance, Spiritual Warfare, and Prophecy. I do counseling ministry as well.
What can I help you with?
You can email me, off site, at [email protected] if you want to keep it private.

Maggie