hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Bornagainchristian

Pray for my healing of my back pain and more thanks.
See Mark 11 verse 24.

Bornagainchristian\.

L

LynnJ

Lord God, thank you for being our Great Physician. Thank you for the promises in Your Word that you heal. I come to You on behalf of my sister and ask that you heal whatever is causing her back pain. According to Your Word, I stand with my sister and believe in prayer for her healing. I aslo ask that you meet any other needs she may have, and You know each and every one of them. Thank you, Lord, for loving us and for caring enough to answer our prayers. In Jesus' name, amen.

B

Bornagainchristian

thanks Lynn for the prayer went to see the doctor today and have muscles problems. I need fysiotherapy and fitness and to move my body on the good manner. I get sick benefits for six weeks now and then try to find a job. Thanks Lynn for to pay attention to me.

Greetings Bornagainchristian