Hi!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jocelynn777

Mar 17, 2017
Hey everyone! It's so exciting to be able to fellowship through this kind of platform :)

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @jocelynn777, welcome to CChat! I'm glad that you found us and decided to join in the discussions with us, and I look forward to talking with you out on the other boards too :)

God bless you!

~Deut
p.s. - you have a very cute dog :)

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

K

Kim82

Greetings Jocelynn. What took you so long to post? I see you joined from 2017:D

jocelynn777

Mar 17, 2017
Hello @jocelynn777, welcome to CChat! I'm glad that you found us and decided to join in the discussions with us, and I look forward to talking with you out on the other boards too :)

God bless you!

~Deut
p.s. - you have a very cute dog :)

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.
Thank you :)

jocelynn777

Mar 17, 2017
Greetings Jocelynn. What took you so long to post? I see you joined from 2017:D
Haha, I'm not sure. I did not even remember ever setting up an account on here! Glad to be able to post now.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hey everyone! It's so exciting to be able to fellowship through this kind of platform :)
This platform is excellent for promoting genuine Christian fellowship. Exciting to have you join our family as well and I'm looking forward to your posts. Welcome to CC.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Greetings Jocelynn. Its a good idea to become more fuly engaged to other Christians in these trying times. There are some interesting threads on the topic of end-times underway. Do you have any views on end-times?

jocelynn777

Mar 17, 2017
Yes, I definitely think we are approaching the end-times. We never know when the time will be. I do think God is giving this world warning signs which is showing grace to so many people who still need Jesus. We need to hope and pray for those people.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Yes, I definitely think we are approaching the end-times. We never know when the time will be. I do think God is giving this world warning signs which is showing grace to so many people who still need Jesus. We need to hope and pray for those people.
I'm thrilled to hear your testimony about the urgency of being prepared for the imminent return of our Lord Jesus. I hear far too little of this on these forums.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome and glad you decided to join in on the fellowship here. Hope to see you at the forums, Godbless you!