Hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hey! Welcome to CC Forums! Glad to see you here. What province in Canada are you from? I am from Alberta.
Hello JW and welcome to Christian Chat. We are delighted that you have joined us. Canada is a very beautiful country. We look forward to seeing you in the forums. God bless you.

P.S. Joshua, I remember driving through Alberta on our way to Yellowknife. The Peace River area is especially beautiful. There must be more bison and buffalo in Alberta than people!...such a beautiful province along with the other nine!

Joshua_783

Sep 15, 2022
Hello JW and welcome to Christian Chat. We are delighted that you have joined us. Canada is a very beautiful country. We look forward to seeing you in the forums. God bless you.

P.S. Joshua, I remember driving through Alberta on our way to Yellowknife. The Peace River area is especially beautiful. There must be more bison and buffalo in Alberta than people!...such a beautiful province along with the other nine!
Thank you Isny! I don't know if I have ever been up to Peace River. I have seen Bison in a park near where I live. Yes that part of the province is more isolated. Other parts though are quite populated.