High Blood Pressure Problems.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Seeking-Christ

I recently discovered that my home blood pressure monitor hasn't been giving me accurate readings. It seems that my blood pressure has been even higher then I thought.

S

Seeking-Christ

I learned that blood pressure monitors need to be checked once a year for accuracy. Today my blood pressure is finally back to the normal range for me.

FredVB

Feb 26, 2022
Forks Over Knives
I never heard of that saying before.
It seems surprising to me that even if with never having heard of that before, Someone would not actually look it up online. Forks Over Knives is actually the best way, from any of us in this world, to deal with those health problems and even reverse them, and would help with the weight. God's design for us shown in the beginning really is the best for us, including for our health and wellbeing.