Holocaust Bill

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

The Polish president is signing into law a bill that would make it illegal to accuse the nation of complicity in the Holocaust. It will ban terms such as Polish death camps and possible punishment will be jail time up to 3yrs. Of course Israel is against the move.There is evidence that some Poles and Polish groups took part in the atrocities committed by the Nazis.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nternational-concerns/?utm_term=.ecf9bf1a56e1

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
Why am I not surprised.....Oh well, here we go talking about passing the buck on someone else, as old as Eve passing it off on the serpent, as Cain passing it off on God.....never taking the blame.......Shameful at best.

K

kaylagrl

Why am I not surprised.....Oh well, here we go talking about passing the buck on someone else, as old as Eve passing it off on the serpent, as Cain passing it off on God.....never taking the blame.......Shameful at best.

Human nature I suppose. I don't see the point after all these years of passing such a bill. White washing the past doesn't change the fact that it happened.

Jul 20, 2017
**inappropriate video removed**

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 20, 2017
Yes its disgusting how they blame Germany of defending themselves after what those ratty jews did to them.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Human nature I suppose. I don't see the point after all these years of passing such a bill. White washing the past doesn't change the fact that it happened.
According to most white supremacist it didn't. Never mind all the films of starving people and stacked bodies. The allies said many of the people in the concentration camps died even after being liberated. They were to far gone to save. :(

K

kaylagrl

Can a moderator here explain to me how this person has been allowed on this site since July of 2017 posting this junk?! I've never come in contact with this person and when I checked his latest posts one in "what are you listening to" thread shows two gays kissing. Now I watch a minute 12 on this video and along with language that is absolutely foul,there's hate speech as an added bonus. How has this been allowed to go on?! smh. Disgusted. And reported!

Last edited by a moderator:

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011

Can a moderator here explain to me how this person has been allowed on this site since July of 2017 posting this junk?! I've never come in contact with this person and when I checked his latest posts one in "what are you listening to" thread shows two gays kissing. Now I watch a minute 12 on this video and along with language that is absolutely foul,there's hate speech as an added bonus. How has this been allowed to go on?! smh. Disgusted. And reported!
Easy, either this is the first time he has posted something this over the top, or at least the first time that something this over the top has been reported.

K

kaylagrl

Easy, either this is the first time he has posted something this over the top, or at least the first time that something this over the top has been reported.

I didn't mean to accuse,just hit me the wrong way. I hadn't noticed him before.You may want to check the thread about what music you're listening too. Not sure if you saw it. I only checked one and it had a gay couple kissing. Thank you. Again I didn't mean to blame mods, I just couldn't believe he was under the radar that long. Guess the real person finally came out,in force.smh

K

kaylagrl

I see you caught that video too.Thanks for checking it all out. Appreciate it.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
ArcanePrince isn't the only white supremacist on the forum.

But whenever I point out dangerous people, everyone just scoffs and gets angry at me for trying to protect the community... so I've stopped wasting my time.

Last edited:
K

kaylagrl

ArcanePrince isn't the only white supremacist on the forum.

But whenever I point out dangerous people, everyone just scoffs and gets angry at me for trying to protect the community... so I've stopped wasting my time.

I was pretty surprised. When I saw his posts here I checked his other posts and reported one. I didn't need to look very far. I guess I laid it at the mods door but as was said,no one reported it. My guess is he will be back under another name. I have a feeling he's nearby. I've tangled with a couple here that I thought were supremacists but it seems they haven't said enough to get them banned. But the video he posted here was hate and language filled. And I only watched a minute of it.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
The Auschwitz-Birkenau Camp museum complex is still there at Oświęcim in Poland. It would be pretty hard to erase unless they dismantle the remains of both whole camps. And Birkenau is huge with all the barbed-wire still around it. I visited in the late 90's after the Berlin wall came down.

Dachau camp near Munich in Germany is still intact too.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I see you caught that video too.Thanks for checking it all out. Appreciate it.
It appears that those two videos were just a scratch on the surface.

K

kaylagrl

It appears that those two videos were just a scratch on the surface.
Odd,I'd seen that name before and thought it was a weird name but never read any posts or responded to him. Then he jumped on this thread and I saw the video and started checking. Wow!

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
The Polish president is signing into law a bill that would make it illegal to accuse the nation of complicity in the Holocaust. It will ban terms such as Polish death camps and possible punishment will be jail time up to 3yrs. Of course Israel is against the move.There is evidence that some Poles and Polish groups took part in the atrocities committed by the Nazis.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nternational-concerns/?utm_term=.ecf9bf1a56e1
There is a huge difference between accusing some polish people of assisting the Nazi's in their efforts to exterminate the Jews and the Polish nation assisted the Nazi's in exterminating the Jews..

To say the Polish Nation did this is to accuse the entire Polish people of complicity in the act..

The Polish nation is all the people who are polish in the world...

K

kaylagrl

There is a huge difference between accusing some polish people of assisting the Nazi's in their efforts to exterminate the Jews and the Polish nation assisted the Nazi's in exterminating the Jews..

To say the Polish Nation did this is to accuse the entire Polish people of complicity in the act..

The Polish nation is all the people who are polish in the world...

Not every German participated in the Holocaust either. It seems rather odd to pass a bill that would give prison time to anyone who mentions Polish concentration camps. Simply admit that there were Poles who took part in the atrocities because there was anti-Jewish sentiment there before the Nazis took over. Trying to hide it what makes anti-semitism grow.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Not every German participated in the Holocaust either. It seems rather odd to pass a bill that would give prison time to anyone who mentions Polish concentration camps.
There is a big difference between saying there where German Nazi death camps in Poland and saying they where Polish concentration camps... Saying they where Polish concentration camps is saying that they where set up and run by the Polish nation.. When the truth of the matter is that they where set up and run by the occupation forces of Germany.. They where nazi German concentration camps located in occupied Poland..

So i am sure that if the people who mention them refer to them as Nazi German run concentration camps then the polish authroties would have no problem with that.. Because it would not be accusing Poland of carrying out an act of genocide against the Jewish people..

And yes there where Nazi sympathizers all over Europe during those years.. Many nations had their own Nazi parties.. and the German army had units of volunteer troops from most nations of Europe.. So of course some of the Polish people where like minded to the German Nazies.. To then say that the camps where the responsibility of Poland is unjust..

We all know that today there are people in ISIS who are US Citizens.. If in 40 years people start saying that ISIS was an American organization that carried out Jihad in Syria and Iraq and the USA is therefore responsible for all the deaths in Syria and Iraq in that conflict,, i would expect the US government to not be too pleased with such an accusation being charged against the American people..

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Oh and PS:: I do not trust the Washington post as a trusted source of news.. It is a leftist propaganda organization and spreads Fake News.. You know of course that Poland has a right leaning government that has been causing the EU ( a leftist institution ) a lot of trouble in regard to Poland's opposition to accepting jihadist infiltrators from the middle east entry as ""immigrants?? "" into Poland...

So it is no surprise to me that the Washington post would do a hit piece of Poland..