Holocaust Bill

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 5, 2017
It is obvious that in whatever country atrocities happen, even today, that there are many people, in power, or civilians, who are complicit.

My town has a lot of Polish people, and I live with 2, and from what I've gathered, they are very much Nationalist (or Rascist), I'm not sure which fits best. So how they felt about Jewish people in their 'land' when almost 90% of Polish people are Roman Catholic, probably gives reason to compliance in some very bad deeds, or 'doing it for God'. How many atrocities are done in God's name, because people think they are God's chosen land? Exactly how many countries think they are God's chosen land?

If Muslims were rounded up and put in concentration camps or put in ghettos, exactly how many of you would be happily compliant? I would be the resistance, I would never comply with something so grave in this modern world, because the two are very closely associated. Overrule > overcome. It happens silently so that you don't see it, and then you don't have to admit it, and you can hide it.

God loves all people, who come from many countries alike. Whether they turn to him, or whether they abuse his name, leads one way or the other. But mostly, people choose to abuse his name for their own belief that is not of love towards another, every time they show contempt, or hate for another because of a label, or because of a challenge to their own belief system. Animals are also territorial, but people most often tend to be territorial about their conscious mind, on top of that. It is of the body, it is not of the body of Christ.

To be more like dumb animals, or to be more like the 'pro-found' Jesus, that is the question. To treat others like cattle, or to treat others as God's children, only the profound understand.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
If I understand it properly, concentration camps in Poland were built and operated by Germans.

Thats why Polish government made this decision to stop call them "Polish".

3 million Poles were killed by German Nazi regime and together with WWII casualties its 6million. Its more than Jewish victims.

And then somebody comes and teaches that "these and these people died in Polish concentration camps". So I partly understand this move.

Last edited:

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
trofimus,

Are you Czech?
I visited Czech a long time ago, a very beautiful country.

K

kaylagrl

Oh and PS:: I do not trust the Washington post as a trusted source of news.. It is a leftist propaganda organization and spreads Fake News.. You know of course that Poland has a right leaning government that has been causing the EU ( a leftist institution ) a lot of trouble in regard to Poland's opposition to accepting jihadist infiltrators from the middle east entry as ""immigrants?? "" into Poland...

So it is no surprise to me that the Washington post would do a hit piece of Poland..

No I don't trust the WP either for that matter. I do understand the point that the Germans ran the camps. But there are questions about complicity of the Polish people. America was complicit also when you think that we turned away Jews trying to escape.

K

kaylagrl

It is obvious that in whatever country atrocities happen, even today, that there are many people, in power, or civilians, who are complicit.

My town has a lot of Polish people, and I live with 2, and from what I've gathered, they are very much Nationalist (or Rascist), I'm not sure which fits best. So how they felt about Jewish people in their 'land' when almost 90% of Polish people are Roman Catholic, probably gives reason to compliance in some very bad deeds, or 'doing it for God'. How many atrocities are done in God's name, because people think they are God's chosen land? Exactly how many countries think they are God's chosen land?

If Muslims were rounded up and put in concentration camps or put in ghettos, exactly how many of you would be happily compliant? I would be the resistance, I would never comply with something so grave in this modern world, because the two are very closely associated. Overrule > overcome. It happens silently so that you don't see it, and then you don't have to admit it, and you can hide it.

God loves all people, who come from many countries alike. Whether they turn to him, or whether they abuse his name, leads one way or the other. But mostly, people choose to abuse his name for their own belief that is not of love towards another, every time they show contempt, or hate for another because of a label, or because of a challenge to their own belief system. Animals are also territorial, but people most often tend to be territorial about their conscious mind, on top of that. It is of the body, it is not of the body of Christ.

To be more like dumb animals, or to be more like the 'pro-found' Jesus, that is the question. To treat others like cattle, or to treat others as God's children, only the profound understand.

I disagree with the Muslim religion 100% but I do not believe in murder. The issue with the RC church is that they had an inbred hate for the Jews. It was Catholics that first made ghettos for the Jews and made them wear a yellow badge long before Hitler did. They more than just disagreed with their religion,they hated the race. Therefore when the Germans rolled into town many turned a blind eye because of their hatred for the Jews. And some Christian denominations did the same. But thats another discussion that always ends in an argument.

mcubed

Dec 20, 2013
When Martin Luther wrote, in 1542, On the Jews and their Lies, he laid the blueprint that Hitler followed. Are we going to round up every christian that follows Martin Luther? No. America sent us back... are we going to round up Americans now? No. An estimated 6 million Jews did in camps + millions more. The righteous that helped us Jews and people not typically developed equaled 150,000, POW'S 2-3 million, gays... unknown... Ok a lot of people died.... Still almost 6 million Jews...(to the moron who said it was not 6 million of us)... You only have to Google... If I murder your family will you want justice? Yes. You gay people and you liberal people can I mass murder gays and get away with it? You people that have had a loved one taken as a POW can I put them in a Natzie camp and you say oh you should not be brought to justice? You get the point... YES THERE SHOULD BE JUSTICE!!!! SAD THIS COMES FROM A JEW!!!!!!!

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
From my first recollection of statistics of the horror camps of Hitler until at least the late 1960's the figures were six million people killed outright by Nazis, two million were Jews and four million were comprised of gypsies, homosexuals, cripples, and any others deemed unworthy of the gift of life given them by our Father. One of any of these aforementioned is too many.

I see monuments set up by people for the victims of the Nazis everywhere, and mention made of them all constantly...oops! No, sorry, just of six million Jews, curious!

Again, one person, Jew or otherwise, is too many to be killed just becasue a political manner of thinking and living does not allow for that person. This kind of poliñcal group should not be legalized under the same name or in the guise of another........

The God of Abraham loves all people. People divide people. People who hate God.

The Polish president is signing into law a bill that would make it illegal to accuse the nation of complicity in the Holocaust. It will ban terms such as Polish death camps and possible punishment will be jail time up to 3yrs. Of course Israel is against the move.There is evidence that some Poles and Polish groups took part in the atrocities committed by the Nazis.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nternational-concerns/?utm_term=.ecf9bf1a56e1