homosexual tutorial

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

duewell

Mar 5, 2011
all sin is equal in the eyes of God, i struggle with smoking cigs and slot machines, others are drunks or drug addicts, some are homosexuals, others are full of pride. in the end we are all sinners. it is more important for us to believe in Jesus is the son of God,and that we need forgiveness, than to worry about if others are living in sin. regardless of how some people feel about the issue, Jesus died for all sinners. many will say you cannot accept Jesus as your saviour if you are still living a sinfull life. is there anyone who reads this who thinks, Jesus is my saviour,i do not live a sinfull life. you understand the truth of this in your heart, no matter how saved we feel, we are still sinners, we all need forgiveness. we can only hope for salvation of our sins through Jesus.

let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Duewell

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
all sin is equal in the eyes of God, i struggle with smoking cigs and slot machines, others are drunks or drug addicts, some are homosexuals, others are full of pride. in the end we are all sinners. it is more important for us to believe in Jesus is the son of God,and that we need forgiveness, than to worry about if others are living in sin. regardless of how some people feel about the issue, Jesus died for all sinners. many will say you cannot accept Jesus as your saviour if you are still living a sinfull life. is there anyone who reads this who thinks, Jesus is my saviour,i do not live a sinfull life. you understand the truth of this in your heart, no matter how saved we feel, we are still sinners, we all need forgiveness. we can only hope for salvation of our sins through Jesus.

let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Duewell

I agree with you there duewell, we were all dirty rotten sinners before God saved us, and some of us, well I could hazard a guess all of us struggle with some sort of sin in our lives.

Those who are homosexuals and come to christ will battle their sin as much as we battle with ours, may we pray for each other and may we understand the struggles homosexuals go through when Christ calls them.

Homosexuals are like everyone else rotten sinners, we are all dead in God's eyes unless we are renewed.

God Bless.

Phil

A

aworldexport67

amen duewell and phil well said....