How do we know what God wants from us?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 16, 2010
No redeemed,it was in referance to the original question!

C

charisenexcelcis

I urge you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, well-pleasing to God, your rational service of worship. and do not be conformed to this age, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and well-pleasing and perfect.
Romans 12:1-2
I think that an important aspect of the will of God is how to know it, how to discern. This scripture shows a path that starts with presenting ourselves as a sacrifice to God. It then takes us to being transformed so that we are no longer of this present age, but are spiritually minded. Then, we are able to have that discernment regarding the will of God.
I am not in any way diminishing the importance of the objective truth of scripture, indeed this is part of that truth.