How He Loves Us.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 4, 2006
I’ve been listening to the song, “How He Loves Us” the last couple of days. This song has really hit me in the past couple of days. I’ve sat and thought about the lyrics, but I’ve also been thinking what Jesus did for me on the cross. He loved me so much, that He not only died for me, but He suffered, He was so passionate about each and everyone of us, that He was mocked, beaten, spit on, and tortured. That’s how much He loved us.

We aren’t to feel sorry for Him, dying on the cross the way He did, that is dishonoring Him, and the love He has for us. He did this for us because He loves us. 1 John 3:16 “This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.” Jesus died for you, so you could live forever in Heaven, that’s how much He loves us. He wants to know you, have a relationship with you, He chose the nails, for you, so you could choose eternity with Him.

In Mark 14: 35-36 it says, “Going a little farther, he fell to the ground and prayed that if possible the hour might pass from him. "Abba, Father," he said, "Everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will." Jesus shows us how much He loves us through His actions. He bore our sins, that if we accept Him as Lord, we can become clean and pure, He died for us, so we could live forever.

Jesus loves you, He died for you. That’s how much He loves you, and His love for you will never falter, will never be taken away, He has His arms out ready to pour His love into you.

L

lil-rush

You know, a song has to be pretty amazing if two different users post a thread about it. :)

I love the lyrics to that song, and thanks for the message.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I love that song as well. It brings great comfort and confidence.
Thankyou for this post.
God bless, pickles

M

machew

Why not repost?!?! :-D
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoC1ec-lYps[/video]

M

machew

Another good song sung by Kim:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUSiXaARV6U[/video]