How to delete my account?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Indecisiveness is a bad character trait. :) and what pray tell does lacing mean?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
He doesn’t need to hear it lol. It benefits them because your soul is eternal so the prayers of the priest are praying for mercy on his soul.
kinda like..

He is able to save completely those who draw near to God through Him,
since He always lives to intercede for them.

(Hebrews 7:25)​

i would never suggest that anyone fail to pray - but to do so knowing that there is a Smoking Furnace and a Burning Lamp forever standing in the gap ((re: Genesis 15)) :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Indecisiveness is a bad character trait. :) and what pray tell does lacing mean?
That's what is called when you install a new pair of shoe laces.. I bought a pair today at my local Super Walmart for my work boots. I laced them.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
It is the Church Christ gave to His Apostles! Don’t know how it can get any more authentic that that. Over 2000 years old! When were your bibles written? 1400 after Columbus came to America?
if 'our' Bibles are different -- than the 'book' you & the other congregants have to have to translate the liturgy into your native language, so that you can understand what's being recited, is equally 'different' is it not?

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
That's what is called when you install a new pair of shoe laces.. I bought a pair today at my local Super Walmart for my work boots. I laced them.
I see.

Actually in that I wasn't joking. Lacking imagination I think.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Which leper did Jesus hug? I don't recall that verse :);):)
Matthew 8:3, Luke 5:13 -- says He reached out His hand and touched a man covered with leprosy. which i think is AMAZING because according to the Law doing so should have made Jesus unclean -- but did it?

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
At times I am perplexed when I come across threads like this one. The OP wants her account deleted because of all the arguing.......................and then hangs around for several more hours arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.