Howdy from Texas!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 26, 2020
I'm a new member and would appreciate it if anyone could please tell me how this works

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @TomTerrific, welcome to CChat :)

As for how this forum works, you've already made a good start (y)(y) That said, if you have a new question that you'd like to ask, go find the best board to post it on (like the Bible Discussion Forum, for instance), start a new thread (just like you did here) and post your question or comment for the rest of us to read and discuss.

Or you could go to one of the boards (again, like the Bible Discussion Forum), and if you read something there on someone else's thread that you'd like to comment on or ask a question about, just hit the "Reply" button at the bottom, right-hand corner of the post you are replying to, and then type away.

I'll do that with your OP here (hit the Reply button) so that you can see what I mean.

I'm a new member and would appreciate it if anyone could please tell me how this works
I hope that helps!? If you need something else however, please don't hesitate to ask :)

God bless you!

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Welcome to the forum, arm yourself with patience and a lot of coffee :coffee::coffee::coffee:

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Howdy Tom!

If you find yourself in need of a specific answer to a specific question - one of the best places to post such a question is the User2User Tech Support forum - not only for site-related issues, but virtually any 'tech' issue that another user (member of the site) may be able to help you with.

Welcome to the forum, arm yourself with patience and a lot of coffee :coffee::coffee::coffee:
And, I think right now is a good time for a cup of coffee... (IRL)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Howdy TomTerrific and welcome to CC! 'Ask and you will receive' ...answers to your questions, lol. Glad to have you joining us and God bless you:)!

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
Welcome. May God bless you, and may someone here instruct you concerning the operational functions of the Site.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Howdy Tex, it's good that you have joined us. We have many members here from Texas. One said that his Mustang horse was so slow that he traded his Mustang horse in for a Ford Mustang. Now he can go zero to 60 in 4 seconds.

Tom, it's terrific to have you with us. Welcome!

oyster67

May 24, 2014

Howdy there TumTerrific!!! :) Me just lasso one o' them thar longhorn threads in the BDF. Me then jumps on tops of it and rides it till its dead.:giggle: Giver a try, sonnyboy!:D

A warm welcome to CC, brother Tom.:)