Husband in hospital for overnight breathing study.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pilkington

Jan 13, 2015
I would appreciate prayer as my Husband is going into hospital for an overnight breathing study on Monday. My husband has Beckers Muscular Dystrophy which can affect the respiratory muscle. If they deteriate it might mean he needs to have a heart transplant sooner than if it was just based on his heart, it might even ultimately rule out heart transplant. The other thing it might mean is the need for supported ventilation. Last time we saw the cardiologist there had been no deteriation in his heart muscle over the past two years.

I normally go with him but can't as I am at Uni. Also I need to be around to pick up our son from school etc, so will be juggling multiple things and so would appreciate prayer.

I have managed to put in my MSc proposal and also to complete the books for the accountant and am really thankful that God enabled me to meet the deadlines.

mochi

May 26, 2015
I'm praying for your husband.. praying that everything will be okay..
I'm praying for you as well..
God bless you :)

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
I'll pray.

I

iveseenworse

praying for your hubby that things go well today. praying peace and hope for you.

D

Depleted

I would appreciate prayer as my Husband is going into hospital for an overnight breathing study on Monday. My husband has Beckers Muscular Dystrophy which can affect the respiratory muscle. If they deteriate it might mean he needs to have a heart transplant sooner than if it was just based on his heart, it might even ultimately rule out heart transplant. The other thing it might mean is the need for supported ventilation. Last time we saw the cardiologist there had been no deteriation in his heart muscle over the past two years.

I normally go with him but can't as I am at Uni. Also I need to be around to pick up our son from school etc, so will be juggling multiple things and so would appreciate prayer.

I have managed to put in my MSc proposal and also to complete the books for the accountant and am really thankful that God enabled me to meet the deadlines.
So, is he home again? (For some strange reason, I don't trust hospital time anymore, so "overnight" might mean more than that.) And, did the doctors find out anything new?

Pilkington

Jan 13, 2015
Thank you to everyone who prayed. He is back home which is super, tired but ok (the hospital he has to go to for this is two to three hours away). They seemed from what he said happy with him. He said that the bloods were fine, they were happy with the sleep part they got the data they wanted and he didn't stop breathing which is always positive and isn't something we take for granted. From what they said they were happy with the respiratory tests. We should get a letter at some point. It is good they keep an eye on him so when he needs to go back on supported ventilation they will realise it early on or if he is deteriating and needs to go on the heart transplant list they will realise before it is too late.

P

purpose

Love And Continue Prayer for You and Your Husband. !

D

Depleted

Thank you to everyone who prayed. He is back home which is super, tired but ok (the hospital he has to go to for this is two to three hours away). They seemed from what he said happy with him. He said that the bloods were fine, they were happy with the sleep part they got the data they wanted and he didn't stop breathing which is always positive and isn't something we take for granted. From what they said they were happy with the respiratory tests. We should get a letter at some point. It is good they keep an eye on him so when he needs to go back on supported ventilation they will realise it early on or if he is deteriorating and needs to go on the heart transplant list they will realise before it is too late.
Sounds like a good excuse for ordering-in-tonight family celebration.

Pilkington

Jan 13, 2015
Did think about it but ended up cooking. I am shattered, loads of nervous energy used up. Also was getting signed off on Basic Life Saving training yesterday.

S

skylove7

Lifting your husband in prayer
I pray all goes well
May God be with him and true love be strong!
God bless you both in Jesus name!
Amen

K

kittycat7

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.—James 1:12