I am an alt right Christian.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Infusion

The illuminati is made up bull crap, and I'm a zionist.
If it is made up then why is it outlawed in many countries started with France in the 1700s? Its symbols are all over your dollars and every government seal. Its shoved down your throat all the time in the mainstream media. And do you think that the state of Isreal has anything to do with the hebrew religion, or are you actually a zionist because you understand and agree with diplomacy of the state of Isreal because you think they are a peaceful nation that are just being abused by others, or do you understand that most jews are not hebrew and no way connected to biblical jews which is proven by dna and its a tribe that does not live in any imparticular nation and agree with the monopoly and world trade system and how it was achieved and what its real diplomatic actions have been over the last 300 years, whether you want to call them illuminati or a few jewish families. Do you actually understand the world events and how they came to be since all wars started and how they were financially driven. Also the jews have books that are worse, more brutal, and terroristic against whites and christians than any quran ever did, and they act on it so much more. Care to discuss the Rothschilds role in stealing the national reserve from every country in the world at one time by using his own zionist sect in out governement which be boasts about in his book, that ultimately caused our nation to crumble over time to where we have to lose our economy eventually and soon. As our dollar was no longer backed by gold all we had was it being world currency to keep the value up since we dont export as much as we import. Do they not own the world bank system and have the world trade monopoly? You dont have to call them illuminati even though they call themself that and you can say its made up but the dude and a few others run the world and its not secret or conspiracy. Its well known by everybody.

K

kaylagrl

Go ahead and try it, see what happens.

Wasn't talking about me,Im talking about the ones about to swoop down on you. It was a look out warning. Ive been through this rodeo before.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
If it is made up then why is it outlawed in many countries started with France in the 1700s? Its symbols are all over your dollars and every government seal. Its shoved down your throat all the time in the mainstream media. And do you think that the state of Isreal has anything to do with the hebrew religion, or are you actually a zionist because you understand and agree with diplomacy of the state of Isreal because you think they are a peaceful nation that are just being abused by others, or do you understand that most jews are not hebrew and no way connected to biblical jews which is proven by dna and its a tribe that does not live in any imparticular nation and agree with the monopoly and world trade system and how it was achieved and what its real diplomatic actions have been over the last 300 years, whether you want to call them illuminati or a few jewish families. Do you actually understand the world events and how they came to be since all wars started and how they were financially driven. Also the jews have books that are worse, more brutal, and terroristic against whites and christians than any quran ever did, and they act on it so much more. Care to discuss the Rothschilds role in stealing the national reserve from every country in the world at one time by using his own zionist sect in out governement which be boasts about in his book, that ultimately caused our nation to crumble over time to where we have to lose our economy eventually and soon. As our dollar was no longer backed by gold all we had was it being world currency to keep the value up since we dont export as much as we import. Do they not own the world bank system and have the world trade monopoly? You dont have to call them illuminati even though they call themself that and you can say its made up but the dude and a few others run the world and its not secret or conspiracy. Its well known by everybody.
Listen to Art Bell much?

K

kaylagrl

​And it begins.....

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Wasn't talking about me,Im talking about the ones about to swoop down on you. It was a look out warning. Ive been through this rodeo before.
I ain't worried about them...... they are a nothing burger.

I

Infusion

Im sorry I never heard of Art Bell and if you are not able to debate it and just try to mock people then I have been through this rodeo a few times too and dont see any valid discussion coming from it. You are the first person I ever heard of that denies the existence of a Rothschild so I may not be the one thats so far out there.

K

kaylagrl

Im sorry I never heard of Art Bell and if you are not able to debate it and just try to mock people then I have been through this rodeo a few times too and dont see any valid discussion coming from it. You are the first person I ever heard of that denies the existence of a Rothschild so I may not be the one thats so far out there.
Rothchilds are a canard, a reason to incite anti-semitism,nothing more.

Laish

Jul 31, 2016
Bud your first few sentences are a complete contradiction to your general opinion. If they are all that powerful how could it be outlawed? Also your singling out the Jews proves you to be what you say your not ,a racist or just bigoted. By the way I am not a Zionist.

Bill

Jun 7, 2017
Heard of it in an intel briefing at work.
Ha ha that's great
This just made my day
They always trying to tell us what to think and what we can say
But now they gotta listen to our voices via Trump
Ha ha and they'll never silence him, no they can't ignore our President or get away!

I

Infusion

Rothchilds are a canard, a reason to incite anti-semitism,nothing more.
But if you do not support him then you are not a zionist are you? As if being a jew is not a terrorist and didnt believe christians and other races are no more than animals and should all be slaughtered according to the talmud or whatever its called. But it should not be done right out but by lying and stealing in politics just like the book says. Its kinda funny how we are always accused of being racist while people like that are praised. The bible doesnt say to destroy everybody else. As a matter in fact the judeans in the bible turned away from the lord and to pagan dieties and were no longer associated with the other tribes. they lived south of isreal and was not allowed in. But the jews have russian and kazarian last names lol I mean really, if you think the state of Isreal has anything to do with jews or hebrews you cant hold a discussion about it. Like right always says, the leftists are always the first to jump up and call you a name yet they can not engage a conversation or hold any diaglogue but run away from it because they never have a clue what they are talking about.

I

Infusion

Yes but his reasoning never started.
Blessings
Bill
Laish if you still think zionists and jews and hebrews are the same thing, you do not know the meanings and did not read what I said. And yes to allow terrorist religions in our country is a very liberal thing. Alt right would not do that. but I ask that you all remain mature and have a discussion like adults and instead of name calling try to explain your reasoning.

D

DarkRose

I'm part of the rhinoceros party of Canada. We believe in things like ending crime by getting rid of all the laws, building taller schools so we can provide higher education, and repealing the law of gravity. Just to name a few.

But, seriously...going back to a time when blacks and women didn't get special treatment? Is..that...a...joke...? Like, when women were not considered equal to men and black people were being stolen from their homelands and forced into slavery?
When christian men and drug cartels ruled the land...? Bhahaha what?

What good time in American history are you talking about, exactly?

I

Infusion

If your religion says to kill somebody because he is another race, or another religion, you should not be in America. This is why the alt right says the real old America is ours. Any terrorist should have capital punishment. And yes the world bank system is very real and Rothschilds and all of them. If you say I have a problem with jews by now you in my book are a weak snowflake incapable of logic. But when the whole world is trying to tell you that your cia is funding your own terrorists just like stalin and hitler did, just dont act like im the weirdo and you are so cool cause the rest of the world isnt with you and have a reason for not liking it.

I

Infusion

I'm part of the rhinoceros party of Canada. We believe in things like ending crime by getting rid of all the laws, building taller schools so we can provide higher education, and repealing the law of gravity. Just to name a few.

But, seriously...going back to a time when blacks and women didn't get special treatment? Is..that...a...joke...? Like, when women were not considered equal to men and black people were being stolen from their homelands and forced into slavery?
When christian men and drug cartels ruled the land...? Bhahaha what?

What good time in American history are you talking about, exactly?
DarkRose and you think the civil war was because the confederates wanted slavery. How can I talk to you if you dont read?

Laish

Jul 31, 2016
Laish if you still think zionists and jews and hebrews are the same thing, you do not know the meanings and did not read what I said. And yes to allow terrorist religions in our country is a very liberal thing. Alt right would not do that. but I ask that you all remain mature and have a discussion like adults and instead of name calling try to explain your reasoning.
If I still think they are the same how about never thinking they were the same sir .
Concerning the racists or bigoted label well I am sorry I am not sorry. Your post above demonstrated you are .
Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.